Duchy: Coast of Aritaur

Kingdom: Kingdom of Vornair.

Count

Blackbobb Filtiarn

Countess

Jenicide Filtiarn

County Symbol

Lore of Lycaon

The people of Lycaon have a deep history, however, until one hundred years ago it was mostly tribal lands. One hundred years ago, the Pantalones tribe allied all tribes under a single Count promoting him to Duke of the Coast of Aritaur. Further the Coast pledged an alliance for all time to the Conclave of Aritaur Duchy, uniting the the Alpine Forest people as one. The Lycaon tribes idolized the virtues of the mystical Black Wolf. These virtues are strength, cunning, loyalty, stealth, teamwork, and ferocity in battle. The tribes have valued a pack-before-self mentality. The Lycaon people have historically been ferocious warriors and cunning traders, with a dark mystical rogue like quality.

One hundred years after pledging allegiance to the Aritaur Duchy, Lycaon has become a powerhouse under the Pantalone's rule. All Lycaons have benefited from the Pantalones rule in terms of wealth and power. This wealth and power does not come without a burden. Lycaon Forest resides on the harsh Coast within striking distance of the enemy. Lycaons have paid the ultimate sacrifice many times over in defense of the Duchy and Kingdom. It is for that reason that Lycaon Forest is revered in the Coast of Aritaur.

At present day Lycaon sits at peace, amassing wealth and replenishing military resources. Thus, starts Lycaon’s future story in the Chronicles of Elyria!

County Leadership Positions

Lycaon is setup so that every citizen will have an opportunity to hold elected leadership position within the county. The leadership positions will be known as County Directors. The County Directors are:

• Viscount

• Master at Arms (Defense)

• Head Merchant (Commerce)

• Coins Master (Treasury)

• Chief Engineer (Interior)

County Focus

The primary mission is to provide naval and ground defense for Coast of Aritaur Duchy and provide/defend regional trade for international commerce. The secondary missions of Lycaon are crafting and PVE. Read that as we enjoy players that live in the "grey area." For instance, a carrot farmer that has no issues with picking up sword to clear bandits from the road or defend the town, will be right at home here. We have an EvE experienced trade presence here too, traders will be a part of making a trade powerhouse.

County Location

The county of Lycaon is located within the Coast of Aritaur Duchy in Vornair Kingdom. It is currently a triple county (we will expand as needed so that mayors have a good selection). Within the Conclave it was decided that Lycaon Forest would be founded near the border to other Kingdoms. This decision was made two-fold. First, it allowed the possibility for PvP oriented players to have close conflict with neighboring enemies. Second, it allowed for crafting and economy oriented players to have domestic and international trade. The placement of the county was most optimal for meeting the mission statement. Crafting, RP, RTS, can be done anywhere. However, PvP and international trade requires proximity to borders.

County Biome/Tribe Preference

Lycaon is on the coast in the Alpine Forest.

We are currently looking for:

• Combat/PvPers - The Count and Countess are PvPers. We have multiple Baronies.

• Naval Focus - ship builders, merchants, and ship combatants

• Merchants - The trade hub will require merchant focused players

• Resource Gatherers - Our largest town is focused on resource gathering

• Crafters - Breeding and crafting are the focus of the remaining towns.

How do you join Lycaon?

Join the Conclave of Aritaur Discord and ask for Blackbobb or Jenicide or message me directly on the forum!

5/23/2017 8:09:22 PM #1

Great count! Anyone would be lucky to be in this county especially if you want to PvP

5/23/2017 9:20:37 PM #2

The best PvP in the Conclave, maybe in Elyria. Highly recommend.

5/24/2017 8:44:38 PM #3

No County leadership spots full yet. Waiting for more population to arrive before selecting who is here now. We currently have 2 mayors, 2 barons and a handful of citizens.

5/26/2017 2:56:17 AM #4

We have a brothel now lol

5/27/2017 5:05:21 AM #5

Looking for Citizens and a Baron. 4 towns to choose from currently.

5/27/2017 7:21:59 PM #6

Going to have a regional trade hub if trade is your thing!

6/7/2017 2:57:45 AM #7

We have a double county. Looking for 1 more Baron to round it out.

Let me be clear on what we are about. We are defending regional trade while we are doing our real job...which is being the tip of the spear in PVP combat for this Duchy and our group will roll hard when a CTA comes in our way. Let me also be clear in case any of you trash talking discord heroes think this Duchy isn't about PVP (cause your right it isn't). My group will wreck just about every PVP group on this server. There's two other gaming groups here with a rep in PVP gaming I give respect to. The rest of you are discord hero clowns getting talked up by your higher ups to drive recruits. Don't believe me, I request any off you asshat wannabe PVPers in foreign Kingdoms to place your county across from mine. I need fodder to keep my PVPers in this game.

Back to my point. If you are a Baron looking for a PVP home and also enjoy getting rich from trade on the side, hit me up...we got one spot left right now.

6/7/2017 4:02:26 AM #8

Best group out there ;)

Countess Arianne de Vannes - Duchy Fenixvalle Marshal - Vornair

6/7/2017 5:16:42 AM #9

Combat oriented players look here!

6/7/2017 5:33:01 PM #10

The Howling Wolf post for our brothel/guild of socialization & entertainment will be up by the end of the week.

6/9/2017 11:23:01 PM #11

Let me tell you, if you want to be part of a skilled PvP group that defends an extremely well-organized duchy then this is the place for you. Blackbobb is definitely not one to shy away from battle, and I'm certain the Lycaon Forest County will mirror his bravery.

NA-E -> Vornair -> The Conclave of Aritaur -> Asy'Lloer+North Aetheria http://avatarsofelysia.wixsite.com/home

6/11/2017 12:11:52 AM #12

Hail the protectors of The Conclave! Looking forward to working with you.

7/15/2017 7:12:14 PM #13

New initiative for Barons! Come check us out!

10/17/2017 5:19:12 AM #14

Looking for some Elyrians to fill our Towns (x4) and Barons (x2). I have County leadership spots left, as well as the Duchy still has leadership spots available. We are a meritocracy, pledge level doesn't trump ability. Hit me up.

12/26/2017 6:46:47 AM #15

Looking for 1 more Baron