COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
CoE Tribes Live Read - Neran

Basically, I'm going to be doing a live read of each of the Tribes info drops, within which I will read the info drop out loud and add my own commentary to things.

Each live read is done blind, I haven't read the information previously, and so it mostly functions as a first impression type thing. I guess it could also be useful to those people who would rather not just read the post, but instead listen to it.

You can watch the first of these live reads, specifically on the Neran tribe, by;

Clicking this link right here.

Hopefully you find it useful.

6/2/2017 4:27:21 AM #1

they should hire you to read all the DJ Morbis

6/2/2017 4:30:34 AM #2

Posted By MusaKn at 05:27 AM - Fri Jun 02 2017

they should hire you to read all the DJ Morbis

Given the number of times I stumble over my words, that would take me aa~aages just to edit together :D

6/2/2017 7:05:12 AM #3

Back in my day, we read DJs ourselves.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

6/2/2017 9:32:34 PM #4

Posted By Apaukolypse at 01:05 AM - Fri Jun 02 2017

Ya but if you just read it yourself you miss out on excellent commentary from your favorite podcast hosts, and less than witty but some times witty remarks from the peanut gallery we call our dedicated fans. :-)

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

6/2/2017 10:04:43 PM #5

Posted By Apaukolypse at 08:05 AM - Fri Jun 02 2017

Back in my day, BW read them. When was your day?