COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E] Warsworn

The Warsworn

Status: WIP! Lots of stuff to work out! If you are interested in the Guild, please pass me a PM!

"A fine line separates a Fighter from a Warrior. One is motivated by reason, the other, by purpose. One fights to live, while the other lives to fight."

Who are we?

Now, I know what you are thinking "Wow, another Mercenary group in Elyria. How original". So what sets us apart from the rest, you might ask? Well, that's simple: We aren't necessarily Mercenaries, or even Soldiers. We are Warriors. While some among us may choose to pledge their swords to a cause or to coin, we all share one objective: To Fight.

The Vision

The Warsworn plan to provide a healthy, competitive community for its members. We won't be sitting around twiddling our thumbs, waiting for war to break out like so many others. Instead, we will be competing with each other on a regular basis by:

1. Keeping a Leaderboard for duelists and teams.

2. Hosting regular in-house Tournaments, along with Tournaments open to all.

3. Inviting Mercenaries, Orders of Knights, and Nobles to bring their best men and compete in wargames to see who is the strongest.

*Coup de Grace shall be prohibited, so it's all going to be with minimal risk!

The Warsworn also plan to provide a Job Board, where those from outside the guild may posts adverts for Jobs that our members may take to help ends meet. I would also like to provide a mentorship system, where newer players may be assigned a Veteran to teach them the the ins-and-outs of combat.

WIP! More stuff to come, just need some time to hammer out some details!

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/8/2017 8:28:00 AM #1

Hello. I wholeheartedly plan to have an ALT be a gladiator. So i'm interested :) I'm also completely willing to house the guild as i plan on putting resources in my county towards a coliseum of sorts. (Cant be a gladiator without one)

5/8/2017 8:34:42 AM #2

Posted By Zariel at 04:28 AM - Mon May 08 2017

Hello. I wholeheartly plan to have an ALT be a gladiator. So im interested :)

Well, your Alt would fit right in then ;)

The goal is to have weekly tournaments, with a large monthly or bi-monthly tournament. So you would have plenty of opportunities to live out a gladiator fantasy.

Posted By Zariel at 04:28 AM - Mon May 08 2017

I'm also completely willing to house the guild as i plan on putting resources in my county towards a coliseum of sorts. (Cant be a gladiator without one)

That would indeed be awesome! A Coliseum is definitely desirable.

I will have to table that offer for now though. I would like some time to advertise and consider my options.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/8/2017 8:47:07 AM #3

Agreed. Colisuems will let me gladiator it up.

And no problem just thought id throw it out :)

5/8/2017 9:48:27 AM #4

One of my first steps is definitely gonna be getting a signature/discord made so I thought I should start brainstorming a Symbol.

I liked the simplicity of the Warrior Symbol from FFXIV, so I sketched out a quick look-alike

Any thoughts?

5/8/2017 12:24:31 PM #5

I like the symbols colors seem eh. Orange and blue are usually an ugly combo.

5/8/2017 3:03:26 PM #6

Nice post! +1 Also I sent you a message :)

5/8/2017 3:11:23 PM #7

Interesting Ideas! Sending you a pm.

5/8/2017 8:42:47 PM #8

Awesome, thanks to you all! Now that I am home again, I will get right to replying to everything.

Posted By Zariel at 08:24 AM - Mon May 08 2017

I like the symbols colors seem eh. Orange and blue are usually an ugly combo.

Well I was trying for Blue and Gold. Suppose it does like kind of Orangeish....back to sketching it is.

5/9/2017 11:20:17 PM #9

Bump for a good guild!

5/10/2017 10:26:04 AM #10

Posted By Maga at 7:20 PM - Tue May 09 2017

Bump for a good guild!

Thanks bud ^

I had some VERY interesting conversations. Thank you to everyone who messaged me.

Gonna track down someone to make a Signature (I suck with all things graphic arts) so I can start advertising in earnest. I will update the post with some new info once I do.

5/10/2017 3:48:13 PM #11

Posted By Apaukolypse at

1. Inviting Mercenaries, Orders of Knights, and Nobles to bring their best men and compete in wargames to see who is the strongest.

How about fanatical bandits? Or Mercs who do not necessarily care for law?

Souls for Myrkul,

Lord Panzer

UDL

5/11/2017 4:58:58 AM #12

Posted By Panzer at 11:48 AM - Wed May 10 2017

How about fanatical bandits? Or Mercs who do not necessarily care for law?

As long as they follow the rules of the competition, sure. Not sure how realistic an expectation that is though. Would definitely need to measure their character first. Also I am not sure if the local Count would appreciate me inviting unlawful types over. Definitely would be a lot of variables but I wouldn't rule it out.

5/11/2017 5:46:32 AM #13

Hope your guild grows to what you want it to become, I went ahead and sent you a PM as well.

5/11/2017 5:47:40 AM #14

oh and one more thing... PRAISE THE SUN!

5/11/2017 5:53:42 AM #15

Glorious Avatar my friend.