COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Inbhar Nis [Vornair]

Inbhar Nis

The town of Inbhar Nis is a crafting town in the county of Neamh, Duchy of Fenixvalle, Kingdom of Vornair.

I, Arbroath MacInnean, am mayor, and will oversee the daily workings of Inbhar Nis. It is my hope that this humble town can grow to be a thriving city for all of you who work with your hands. And to also be an important place for trade and networking.

The motto, Incendio Gloriae, means from fire, glory. But don’t let that dissuade you. Inbhar Nis will be home to anyone and any trade that is within the laws of the Kingdom of Vornair. There will be stations and storefronts to begin your careers. And like minded people to help you get started.

Though, again, all are welcome and needed, Inbhar Nis will be home to Fenixvalle Forgeworks, a branch of the wondrous, Hellforge Industries.

In Fenixvalle Forgeworks and Hellforge Industries, you will find a place to work as a blacksmith and share in new ideas and trade in new discoveries in the world of metal. The Forgeworks will be a independent entity under the umbrella of Hellforge Industries.

I will amend this as we find out more about the games guild mechanics and structure.

Of course after a hard day at the forge, loom or mill. It’s always best to play as hard as you work. So where better to do that than the Gold Lion Inn. Where you’ll always find good friends and a good pint.

So come be a part of our town. We look forward to hearing from you.

~Arbroath MacInnean

Kingdom of Vornair

6/5/2017 5:31:46 AM #1

reserved

6/5/2017 11:24:34 AM #2

Nice work on this post Arb....no, I'm not going to be the barmaid lol.

Luna Server Parade Coordinator---Kingdom of Vornair---Friend code: 31418D

6/5/2017 8:04:04 PM #3

Posted By Cynn at 07:24 AM - Mon Jun 05 2017

Nice work on this post Arb....no, I'm not going to be the barmaid lol.

Alright, then grab a rake and muck the stables!

how to muck a stall

6/6/2017 1:51:52 AM #4

How about... no? :P

Much more fun to invent madhouse stable-cleaning contraptions.

The Esotericum

6/6/2017 2:11:56 AM #5

That does sound fun, but then what will Cynn do?

6/9/2017 12:40:17 AM #6

I'll be making use of the crop I took from the stable, and it won't be the horses on the receiving end.

Luna Server Parade Coordinator---Kingdom of Vornair---Friend code: 31418D

6/9/2017 6:45:59 PM #7

you say the nicest things

9/2/2017 11:24:24 PM #8

Updated to show County and new Guild Branch name

10/23/2018 4:44:30 AM #9

... about that skull mount; Is it a sickly red deer or a punchinell-o-lope?