COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Isle of Misfit Toys

6/8/2017 4:44:04 AM #1

The Dojo of Sui' Fu fully supports Sovereignty of Seidrellia and the Kingdom of Bordweall in making a friendly community for all players. We hope to help the kingdom and all the players who enter it.

Count of Toxai

6/8/2017 5:53:37 AM #2

You're here kick ass and make friends. And I've already hidden away all the donkeys.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

6/8/2017 10:41:40 AM #3

Lol.

I know some nobles make a far better effort out of it than others, but I have yet to meet a single noble who does not at least try to talk to their community.

So you may not meet with much success trying to recruit the disillusioned. Worth a shot though, I guess?

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

6/9/2017 1:36:22 AM #4

6/9/2017 2:24:27 AM #5

Well put sis, though.... I probably would not have said it as such.

6/9/2017 7:57:20 AM #6

Posted By Borka at 6:36 PM - Thu Jun 08 2017

Oh I know there are awesome Nobles, but there also lots of us that have beem playing Discord of Elyria for a time and have become exhausted by the controlling and scheming of people that have money and think that others don't know how to lead.

We simply want to gather those who just want to have fun and work together without the drama and the elitists bull fuckery.

............Been in DoE for a LONG time. The amount of dictators is near 0. the dictators also have like no people in their community..........just sayin

6/12/2017 9:33:41 AM #7