COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Minister of Trade

Greetings NA-W. I am Wren Thunderstride of Riftwood. I would like to invite the guilds of NA-W to post links to their businesses on the Riftwood Kingdoms discord under Market_Square.

This will give the citizens of Riftwood a place to more easily look over the guilds/businesses in order to start making connections, get involved in possible cross kingdom guilds, etc.

For those interested, please stop by our discord. Market_Square

Thanks,

Wren Thunderstrid, Minister of Trade

7/21/2017 4:40:46 AM #1
9/7/2017 8:08:55 PM #2

Been awhile since I've been out here. Just wanted to swing in and just remind everyone that Riftwood is interested in hearing about your businesses!!! As Chancellor of Trade for Riftwood, it is my duty to reach out to establish trade connections/possibilities. Building relationships early will aid us in both the long game and the early game. It will be hard to know who to trust new people once the game begins which is why its important to start building relationships now. Have a business idea but don't have a kingdom to call home? That's ok too!!! If you have a good enough idea, it may be possible to make arrangement nobility now and to find funding in Riftwood for your venture. King Einar is always looking to aid in funding of businesses where a need might be filled. Hit me up if any of this sounds like you!