COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Newel County -Bloodoak -Bordweall
+24

(Zoom in and click links on image) (Zoom in and click links on image)

Closing

Why choose Newel County?

We are the full package! We have the leadership to help you get where you want to be!

A little about me (your new count)... I'm a family man and plan to treat everyone here as such.

At launch, with a structure set up much like many of the successful guilds I’ve run in the past, we will have several Barons/Mayors for our Grand County and 4 other “High” council positions to lead their respective areas that we plan to focus on supported each by 2-4 Council members.

My hope is to not only be a great leader for Newel but to also recognize leadership within our community and put them in positions to promote quality, efficiency, growth, and change if needed for our community

-Noslim Newel

Noslim works tirelessly in all his roles, an incredibly organized Count and invaluable member of Soulbound's moderator team. Honestly, with as much as people accuse me of juggling, I'm even more impressed with all that Noslim pulls off!

-Kitlandria Bokest

I can personally attest that Noslim has no problem calling out violations of what he believes to be outside "the spirit of the game" in the aforementioned no BS consistent manner, regardless of an individual's rank or kingdom (including our own)

-King Dleatherus

Visit us

Settlements

Discord

Discord

Discord

Discord

Discord

Discord

Discord

Guilds and Affiliations

We have officially welcomed the following guilds to operate within Newel County:

Angelica Clerica-

(https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/18099/nae-angelica-clerica-updated)

Angelica Clerica is a religiously focused group of healers and defenders. We act as protectors for the weak and heal those who are hurt in the name of Angelica who created light and was the beginning of creation. It is the fact that our deity is the creator of all- or at least the beginning of creation that we seek to maintain and preserve what she created. As a result, we defend, heal, and aid those in need.

Dreamwalkers-

(https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/24121/the-dreamwalker-path-life-in-the-wild)

Dreamwalkers have a sincere hope and goal to create our own version of "native" peoples within COE. People who have chosen to hold on to their ideal way of life, and remain removed from the hustle and bustle of advanced civilizations. Those who do not rely on technology, but rather skill and a profound knowledge of the ways of the wild to survive are what will makeup the core of the Dreamwalker's.

T'Aecir, The souls of Ah'wena-

(https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22364/taecir-the-souls-of-ahwena)

The Aecir are the sworn vanguard of Ah’wena, ever vigilant as we protect the hallowed Arcora. She alone speaks for the Seven, and therefore, the people. It is our oath to give our lives for those that live within these sacred lands and to see to it that the Arcora is always safe to seek her visions. Through our diligence, those that aspire to live their lives with zeal, those who walk the spirit path, and those that pursue to arts and wild ways may live in harmony with the land and stars. We stand to keep the ancient traditions alive by ensuring that the town of Ah’wena itself, its inhabitants, and all it stands for is never conquered. No matter what threat we may face, this culture shall never be lost.

The Order Of The Quest-

(https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22151/the-order-of-the-quest)

Are you an adventurer? Are you an explorer? A mercenary? A free spirit? Then you’ve come to the right place. The Order Of The Quest is a group dedicated to finding work for those of us who haven’t settled down. It’s where requests are made for various jobs are fulfilled by our skilled members. From simple requests for supplies to a journey to slay a great beast The Order offers it all.

If you wish to be added to this list- contact noslim@nosleans.com

4/12/2017 9:10:30 PM #1
+3

I love it, welcome aboard :)

4/12/2017 9:33:27 PM #2
+4

:thumbsup::skin-tone-1:

I'll be back when I see mechanics

4/12/2017 10:19:06 PM #3
+2

Excellent post Noslim.

Nicademus

4/13/2017 12:04:36 AM #4
+2

I'm sad to see Mayor Noslim go, but I'm pumped to see Count Noslim arrive. He's an awesome leader and I know he's going to create an amazing community.

You can't go wrong joining Newel!

4/13/2017 5:03:40 AM #5
+1

hey guys this is super super super awesome this guy is great cant wait to have a long talk with him

4/13/2017 8:12:18 AM #6
+2

Posted By worldclass at 12:03 AM - Thu Apr 13 2017

cant wait to have a long talk with him

LOL What are you trying to say? So you're saying I talk about this game alot huh..

4/15/2017 3:42:40 AM #7
+1

Posted By Lo-Taren at 5:33 PM - Wed Apr 12 2017

:thumbsup::skin-tone-1:

@Lo-Taren Psst!! You're not in Discord... :-)

@Noslim Great post.

4/15/2017 3:43:59 AM #8
+1

Posted By Noslim at 04:12 AM - Thu Apr 13 2017

Posted By worldclass at 12:03 AM - Thu Apr 13 2017

cant wait to have a long talk with him

LOL What are you trying to say? So you're saying I talk about this game alot huh..

He is saying you need to breath between sentences. :-P

4/15/2017 10:32:13 PM #9
+1

Posted By Cedargore at 7:04 PM - Wed Apr 12 2017

I'm sad to see Mayor Noslim go, but I'm pumped to see Count Noslim arrive. He's an awesome leader and I know he's going to create an amazing community.

You can't go wrong joining Newel!

Thank you for the kind words! We will continue to work very closely with Cedargore County!

4/16/2017 5:06:21 PM #10
+1

Are you a grand county?

Referral Code: 2813AC

4/16/2017 5:44:38 PM #11
+1

Posted By LordIsi at 12:06 PM - Sun Apr 16 2017

Are you a grand county?

Correct! We are a central supporting grand county for our Royal Grand Duchy of Bloodoak! Current plans are to reside over 2-4 counties prior to exposition.

Thank you for the question LordIsi

4/17/2017 2:59:55 PM #12
+1

Happy to be here!

"The board is set, the pieces are moving."

-The Grey Pilgrim

4/18/2017 3:36:48 AM #13
+1

Recruiting for two leadership (Council- Master of Coin and Cheif of Agriculture) positions in our Suppliers Guild (merchants and gatherers including miners, lumberjacks, and farmers) and at least one additional Mayor position in the county of Newel.

Newel County Info! For a listing of our current county structure please visit http://nosleans.com/newel

And or Discord link Here

If any of these positions interest you, you're still looking for a home and/or have any questions please let me know!

4/20/2017 7:18:03 AM #14
+1

Posted By Carmek Aldarion at 09:59 AM - Mon Apr 17 2017

Happy to be here!

Glad to have you here Carmek!

4/29/2017 11:45:22 PM #15
+1

All,

We still have positions open for those looking for a home!

Newel County Info! For a listing of our current county structure please visit http://nosleans.com/newel