COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Newel County -Bloodoak -Bordweall
+16

Newel at a glance

We welcome all regardless of your position and value each member of our community.

Many a Citizen may or may not own land here but happily call Newel home!

Any Gentry who owns land and is successful in his/her craft will always lend a helping hand when called upon.

Council members are experts in their trade and assist in the day-to-day operation.

High Council members are leading authorities in their respective areas of county/city politics.

Aristocracy members serve alongside High Council and are leading authorities in their respective town or barony.

As your Count of Newel, at our county seat Nosléans, I pledge to serve as county/city planner and final authority for matters concerning council while reserving the right to veto any bill where our commonwealth is neglected or council fails to reach 70% majority.

Our purpose

Newel is a central supporting pillar for the Bloodoak Duchy focusing on a mix of pvp and crafting.

We’ll be a trade hub and a quick reaction force (possibly cavalry) to support the front line counties.

Our place in the Duchy

Positioned at #10, we’re close enough to the front to be convenient, but not so close as to be uncomfortable.

(Zoom in and click links on image)

Recruitment

We are actively seeking individuals to join our aristocracy and our council of county, profession specific, guilds!

Barons and Mayors of Newel:

You should join Newel with the understanding that you are free to pursue any legal endeavor you choose while supporting our community and frontline counties and Duchy!

Our Bloodoak Duchy will border hostile Kingdoms and any Baron who joins us should be aware, recognize and accept that our success, is and always will be, dependent upon the entire community!

Newel Guilds

Producers Guild

(blacksmiths, bakers, alchemists, and tailors)

Suppliers Guild

(gatherers and merchants IE miners, lumberjacks, and farmers)

Explorers Guild

(scouts, guides and cartographers)

Champions Guild

(town guards, militia, and sheriff)

Current Structure

(Zoom in and click links on image)

Join us

If you would like more information, visit our Discord link

If you're still looking for a home and/or have any questions please let us know!

If you would like to join now, please visit http://nosleans.com/join

Or visit any one of our many great communities within Newel!

Towns:

-Mayor JonnyStar ~Goldenleaf

-Mayor Tyrundis ~Thornhill

Baronies:

-Baron Ramaj ~Asbury

-Baron Jahosefat ~Fleur de Lis

Vive la Bordweall!!

Followup Q&A

Posted By LordIsi at 12:06 PM - Sun Apr 16 2017

Are you a grand county?

Correct! We are a central supporting grand county for our Royal Grand Duchy of Bloodoak! Current plans are to reside over 2-4 counties prior to exposition.

Thank you for the question LordIsi

Posted By Cedargore at 05:37 AM - Thu May 25 2017

What's in it for me if I become a council member?

Being on our council would put you in a position to promote quality, efficiency, growth and change if needed for our county/city.

Our council members are the experts in recruiting and running guild events! They run our county, profession specific, guilds.. plain and simple. Council members vote on new members, policy and direction for their guild. All decisions are unanimous! In the event that our council can not come to complete agreement, the issue will be passed to the respective High Council members and even our Count for final say if needed.

4/12/2017 9:10:30 PM #1
+3

I love it, welcome aboard :)

4/12/2017 9:33:27 PM #2
+4

:thumbsup::skin-tone-1:

4/12/2017 10:19:06 PM #3
+2

Excellent post Noslim.

Nicademus

4/13/2017 12:04:36 AM #4
+2

I'm sad to see Mayor Noslim go, but I'm pumped to see Count Noslim arrive. He's an awesome leader and I know he's going to create an amazing community.

You can't go wrong joining Newel!

4/13/2017 5:03:40 AM #5
+1

hey guys this is super super super awesome this guy is great cant wait to have a long talk with him

4/13/2017 8:12:18 AM #6
+2

Posted By worldclass at 12:03 AM - Thu Apr 13 2017

cant wait to have a long talk with him

LOL What are you trying to say? So you're saying I talk about this game alot huh..

4/15/2017 3:42:40 AM #7
+1

Posted By Lo-Taren at 5:33 PM - Wed Apr 12 2017

:thumbsup::skin-tone-1:

@Lo-Taren Psst!! You're not in Discord... :-)

@Noslim Great post.

4/15/2017 3:43:59 AM #8
+1

Posted By Noslim at 04:12 AM - Thu Apr 13 2017

Posted By worldclass at 12:03 AM - Thu Apr 13 2017

cant wait to have a long talk with him

LOL What are you trying to say? So you're saying I talk about this game alot huh..

He is saying you need to breath between sentences. :-P

4/15/2017 10:32:13 PM #9
+1

Posted By Cedargore at 7:04 PM - Wed Apr 12 2017

I'm sad to see Mayor Noslim go, but I'm pumped to see Count Noslim arrive. He's an awesome leader and I know he's going to create an amazing community.

You can't go wrong joining Newel!

Thank you for the kind words! We will continue to work very closely with Cedargore County!

4/16/2017 5:06:21 PM #10
+1

Are you a grand county?

Referral Code: 2813AC

4/16/2017 5:44:38 PM #11
+1

Posted By LordIsi at 12:06 PM - Sun Apr 16 2017

Are you a grand county?

Correct! We are a central supporting grand county for our Royal Grand Duchy of Bloodoak! Current plans are to reside over 2-4 counties prior to exposition.

Thank you for the question LordIsi

4/17/2017 2:59:55 PM #12
+1

Happy to be here!

"The board is set, the pieces are moving."

-The Grey Pilgrim

4/18/2017 3:36:48 AM #13
+1

Recruiting for two leadership (Council- Master of Coin and Cheif of Agriculture) positions in our Suppliers Guild (merchants and gatherers including miners, lumberjacks, and farmers) and at least one additional Mayor position in the county of Newel.

Newel County Info! For a listing of our current county structure please visit http://nosleans.com/newel

And or Discord link Here

If any of these positions interest you, you're still looking for a home and/or have any questions please let me know!

4/20/2017 7:18:03 AM #14
+1

Posted By Carmek Aldarion at 09:59 AM - Mon Apr 17 2017

Happy to be here!

Glad to have you here Carmek!

4/29/2017 11:45:22 PM #15
+1

All,

We still have positions open for those looking for a home!

Newel County Info! For a listing of our current county structure please visit http://nosleans.com/newel