COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] The City of Nosléans!

3/8/2017 11:01:23 AM #1

Awesome recruitment post! You can't go wrong joining Nosléans!

3/8/2017 1:39:11 PM #2

stoked to have you and your group as a part of The Duchy of Bloodoak and Kingdom of Bordweall!

3/28/2017 12:30:01 AM #3

You seem to have a lot of leadership positions for a single city unless you are fairly big.

3/28/2017 1:34:23 AM #4

There will be abbeys in each county to the left and right of your's so you can count of the Angelica Clerica to provide healers for anyone from your county/city, as well as safe traveling to the front lines and back.

Lovely city btw, cannot wait to visit.

Alt text - can be left blank

4/2/2017 10:01:44 AM #5

Posted By PallyStalvind at 7:30 PM - Mon Mar 27 2017

You seem to have a lot of leadership positions for a single city unless you are fairly big.

Pally, it's go big or go home right? We plan to have 100-150 members in our city with a structure set up much like many of the successful guilds I've ran in the past. We will have 4 "High" council positions to lead their respective areas that we plan to focus on supported each by 2-4 (council members) officers.

All council members will be invited to the council unanimously by the current council and will be removed in the same fashion.

Our council meetings will consist of 13-21 members that will speak and present propositions for our community.

My hope is to not only be a great leader for Nosléans but to also recognize leadership within our community and put them in positions to promote quality, efficiency, growth and change if needed for our city.

4/3/2017 12:44:30 AM #6

Posted By Noslim at 06:01 AM - Sun Apr 02 2017

Posted By PallyStalvind at 7:30 PM - Mon Mar 27 2017

Pally, it's go big or go home right? We plan to have 100-150 members in our city with a structure set up much like many of the successful guilds I've ran in the past. We will have 4 "High" council positions to lead their respective areas that we plan to focus on supported each by 2-4 (council members) officers.

All council members will be invited to the council unanimously by the current council and will be removed in the same fashion.

Our council meetings will consist of 13-21 members that will speak and present propositions for our community.

My hope is to not only be a great leader for Nosléans but to also recognize leadership within our community and put them in positions to promote quality, efficiency, growth and change if needed for our city.

Oh very nice. Will be interesting to visit. :)

4/3/2017 9:51:18 PM #7

Posted By Melbell at 8:34 PM - Mon Mar 27 2017

There will be abbeys in each county to the left and right of your's so you can count of the Angelica Clerica to provide healers for anyone from your county/city, as well as safe traveling to the front lines and back.

Lovely city btw, cannot wait to visit.

Thank you Melbell! We'll roll out the red carpet for your arrival =D

4/12/2017 7:02:04 AM #8

We have officially launched our own County Newel - We will continue to work very closely with Cedargore County and plan to be next door neighbors at launch! We share the same ideals, goals and will assist in any way possible to make sure both our counties are successful. It's my hope that Elb will continue to give us council and will be welcome in any discussions we have so long as he chooses.. Thank you all for your support and don't hesitate to ask for anything you may need!

See our Newel County recruitment post Here

5/11/2017 3:05:29 AM #9

Our county seat Nosléans is recruiting for two leadership (Council- Master of Coin and Cheif of Agriculture) positions in our Suppliers Guild (merchants and gatherers including miners, lumberjacks, and farmers).

For a listing of our current structure please visit http://nosleans.com/newel

And or Discord link Here

If any of these positions interest you, you're still looking for a home and/or have any questions please let me know!

5/14/2017 12:56:35 AM #10

I'm putting this where it all started..

5/14/2017 2:39:33 AM #11

Yeah way to go

5/14/2017 12:12:29 PM #12

Kek

I'll be back when I see mechanics

4/13/2018 10:57:17 PM #13

I absolutely cannot wait to unveil the new look for the city. And all of the rich lore.

It is going to be truly fabulous.

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

4/13/2018 11:00:54 PM #14

Workin hard on the lore with Kit, and yes it will be fabulous.

o7

Shieldwall Strong!

8/12/2018 6:01:51 PM #15

Super excited to see what this city ends up looking like.

Taking a break and don't know when I will be back.