COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Pledge of Fealty

I am looking to purchase an Aristocratic package, in order to govern a town or a city. I am looking to pledge my allegiance to a Count, Duke, or a King, to serve and govern under. I have no ambitions to raise in status, and will be loyal to the end. I will pledge money, materials, and troops to my Lord when it is required. I have organizational and military experience, which will allow me to be an effective leader, both in the management of a city, as well as the command of a field army, and if called upon, will gladly join my Lord on campaign with my forces. I here declare my fealty to a Lord that would allow me to humbly serve as a Baron of his lands, to cultivate, to govern by his laws, and to protect with my life.

My Lords, I beseech you to consider my vow of loyalty, and my skill set which I can offer. I will serve and govern under your guidance, fight and die by your command.

If you would like to reach me, you may do so by adding me on discord: TheStrategyGuy#9386

'Fidelis Usque ad Mortem' ~ Loyalty Until Death.

Sir William Ælric, 1st Earl of Treague

'Qui audet, vincit' ~ Who dares, conquers.

8/14/2017 1:22:27 AM #1

Hope you find your way.

8/14/2017 6:53:42 AM #2

Closed.

Sir William Ælric, 1st Earl of Treague

'Qui audet, vincit' ~ Who dares, conquers.

8/14/2017 7:03:25 AM #3

Strix Umbra Discord

I'd gladly accept your pledge but would prefer to speak with you in voice first. =) Join my discord and let me know when you're available.

8/14/2017 9:19:48 AM #4

The Horse Lord accepts your pledge

8/24/2017 4:02:29 PM #5

A worshipper of Luna, my community will be based on religious architecture and art. I want to make my town, dubbed Czermoon Hollow, an agricultural center where farming, logging, and herbalism are practiced. The village itself will be full of farmers, herbalists, wood cutters, carpenters, alchemists, animal trainers, and leather workers.

Once Exposition is over, we plan on having a contest every seven years during the Fall where skilled individuals compete against one another to rise above everyone else. The winner will lay claim for the next seven years to Victor's Plot, a stretch of farmland under the stewardship of the town Regent, where they can grow crops or herd animals at no cost or taxation.

A solemn holiday every winter will take place where a central stone composed of the names of the dead will have those that died that year will be added. This will lead to bardic music in the tavern(s) to celebrate their lives, and gifts to the survivors of the dead, from the mundane to the extravagant.

Finally, we plan on having a holiday every time a new royal heir is born, or one takes the crown. During this time we'll send a care package from our village where each family and business will offer up a good top show our loyalty to the kingdom, then send them via horse drawn wagon to the capital. When the wagon returns the celebration begins once more, where the taverns are encouraged to not turn away any who wish to drink deep.

Temples to Luna will not be taxed, though priests/priestesses will still have to pay a citizenship tax. Priests and priestesses within the Hollow will be expected to act as healers for the injured and will be supplied with medicinal alchemical supplies to dole out to those in need. The prices on these will be monitored and made certain that the profits are no more than 25% profit of what it would take to make the good.

If we can alter the laws, we'll require all fifteen and sixteen-year-olds to undergo a year training (four real world days) with a weapon and shield. This will form a healthy populace as well as a ready militia should we need the aid while also giving prospective champions a taste of what is to come, and our blacksmiths a source to test out new ideas for weapons and armor. This will occur once every two years, so every young adult will have a year of militia service under their belt before they are subjects to our Queen.

Czermoon Hollow has already been approached by the Kingdom of Blackheart, and we've agreed to serve loyally within her majesties domains, specifically within Drakeolm, serving Queen Rowena Darkholm and her heirs as long as her line holds the black throne. As such we'll be on the NA-W server, and I welcome you to travel to Czermoon Hollow for trade and prosperity.

Melfice Czermoon, Mayor of Czermoon Friend Code: 111FC9

10/31/2017 11:10:13 AM #6

Posted By HeartOfIron at

I am looking to purchase an Aristocratic package, in order to govern a town or a city. I am looking to pledge my allegiance to a Count, Duke, or a King, to serve and govern under. I have no ambitions to raise in status, and will be loyal to the end. I will pledge money, materials, and troops to my Lord when it is required. I have organizational and military experience, which will allow me to be an effective leader, both in the management of a city, as well as the command of a field army, and if called upon, will gladly join my Lord on campaign with my forces. I here declare my fealty to a Lord that would allow me to humbly serve as a Baron of his lands, to cultivate, to govern by his laws, and to protect with my life.

My Lords, I beseech you to consider my vow of loyalty, and my skill set which I can offer. I will serve and govern under your guidance, fight and die by your command.

If you would like to reach me, you may do so by adding me on discord: TheStrategyGuy#9386

'Fidelis Usque ad Mortem' ~ Loyalty Until Death.

Wonder if you will be one of the new nobles on the NA-E untaken kingdom in the future....

Or did you find a place already ? I see the rank and know you got the pledge....