COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Poll] Bombastus as Community Ambassador

Please cast your vote for Bombastus as Community Ambassador.

In order for your vote to count, the following must be true:

• You must have a minimum of 250 influence
  • Your CoE account must be in good standing

Remember, this is not a competition and you should cast your vote based on your experience with this candidate alone, not their kingdom affiliation. There is also no limit to the number of ambassadors you may vote for.

By default, your vote in this form is confidential and will only be seen by Soulbound Studios. If you'd like to communicate something publicly, post a reply to this thread as usual. As a reminder, ensure any public comments adhere to our Code of Conduct.

Note: This poll will end automatically 7 days from the post date and time.

Finally, here are a few reminders about what makes a great ambassador:

• They are paragons of what it means to be a CoE community member
  • They are able to answer the toughest of questions about CoE
  • They've displayed an unparalleled willingness to help others

To learn more about this exciting new program, please visit the following link:

Community Ambassador Program

Would you recommend Bombastus for Community Ambassador?

Voting for this poll is now closed.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/19/2017 5:41:08 AM #1

Duke Bombastus is a colleague of mine, but even more importantly, a contemporary and leader whom I respect.

Over the last year, I've gone from skeptic to supporter of Bomb; a long, hard road that has given me a unique insight into his character.

I trust his judgement. I trust his knowledge of CoE. I trust his conviction when making opinions that may affect others. Perhaps most importantly, I trust that he will do his utmost to be an unbiased, informative, guiding light for any adventurers in our great realm.

8/20/2017 1:09:56 AM #2

Posted By Aritaur at 10:41 PM - Fri Aug 18 2017

Duke Bombastus is a colleague of mine, but even more importantly, a contemporary and leader whom I respect.

Over the last year, I've gone from skeptic to supporter of Bomb; a long, hard road that has given me a unique insight into his character.

I trust his judgement. I trust his knowledge of CoE. I trust his conviction when making opinions that may affect others. Perhaps most importantly, I trust that he will do his utmost to be an unbiased, informative, guiding light for any adventurers in our great realm.

Aww, garsh. You're makin' me blush, Duchess! Thanks.

8/23/2017 10:42:51 AM #3

You have always been really kind.