COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
My 672 SQ.M Manor.

Greetings everyone :D

I want to introduce to you my "new" family Manor, as you might know I've made a few sketches in the past, but with the help of what architecture we might have in the game, a bit of math (only a small bit) and some visual information I could scrape together from different pictures, I think I've manages to make it "somewhat" realistic, or at least, doable in game.

Let me present to you, my manor:

For bigger picture click here.

We don't really have information of how tall a manor will be, so I made mine 3 floors, though 2 of the floors are 4 Meters, which I presume is how tall the big door (and the big windows) are. (And who doesn't like that big window seen in the screenshots <3)

I also put in a rose-window because I love them, and I think it fits nicely, sure not the most "defensive" manor you've seen, but not the most unrealistic either. I've included the Chatedral that inspired the one in the CoE concept art, which was build in 1263, and then another one from Spain which was finished in 1257, for anyone saying that Rose-windows don't belong in medieval time-periods. They do, they're just more associated with the Gothic-style.

Floorplan, 1 square = 1 SQ. Meter.

For bigger picture click here.

The most important thing here is the staircase, we don't know how much freedom we get when it comes to designing staircases in CoE, if they're going to be made beforehand, or if they can be split into landings.
Which would in turn open up customization a lot concerning fancy, and fabulous, staircases.

The sharp eye would probably also have noticed that I build a "doable" wall inside the manor, and it's purely because I don't want the same wall inside the Manor as the exterior, so I put in panels instead, example of panels: Of course this is a lot more fancy than what I expect will be in CoE at the start, but you get the idea.

A look inside.

Speaking of fancy, Here's some waltzes that you can hear as you watch the gif.

The waltz is a waltz that suits more the culture of the Neran or the To'resk, one could argue the Hrothi too, but I doubt their stature would make it very poised. I say the Neran or the To'resk because they seem the more cultured (in a posh sense) of the other races. The Kypiq I imagine would be more ballet/free type-of dance, the Dras (and a bit the Waerd too, if they dance) would be more communal, more touching, and they don't actually touch that much in this waltz, as can probably be seen better here: (The Yoru, Brudvir and Janoa never seemed like the fancy dancing type to me.)

But that was probably a bit off-tracked, as it could have it's own topic of its own in my world. :3 (The waltz is inspired a lot from Anna Karenina choreography It's important to note that both genders can dance in both positions (no lifting etc.) as Elyria is based in an equal society (when it comes to sex) and so their culture and dancing would reflect this. (So there's no distinct male or female role in the waltz)

Now this is by no means Peles (I love Peles <3) But it's taken from what information I could gather from the visuals we've been shown, and then put them together to create something a bit fancy-ish, I could go on with all the rooms and shizzle, but I'll end up boring you all, so the big question remains;

"Would you ever consider participating in a ball at my Manor :>?"

Disclaimer: I've made the mansion square-ish because I do plan, if I have it, to expand it in game, putting towers on, beautiful wings etc. maybe throw in a bit of renaissance architecture too, etc. so it's the base building.

EDIT: As Xaar pointed out in the comment section the manor I made is far too big, as I only calculated with the land the build must be build upon to be 672 SQ.M, but in reality those SQ.M needs to be split out across all floors. Here's a picture of how big all the buildings would be in CoE, calculated with this new information in mind:

This is how the Mansion would look:

1. Is if the height of the room doesn't effect the SQ.Meter,

2. Is if for every 2 meters you'll be spending the SQ. Meter,

both houses are outcrops of the most important parts of the mansion (aka. the ballroom and the staircase and 1 room or something.)

9/14/2017 9:22:43 PM #1

Gorgeous!

9/14/2017 9:24:55 PM #2

Be there in my fur and buckskin tucs.

Friend code: FF2B6D
9/14/2017 9:29:43 PM #3

absolutely love your attention to detail

well done!

9/14/2017 9:55:56 PM #4

<3 this! Nice work!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/14/2017 11:20:25 PM #5

I'd definitely go!

Oh hey there

9/15/2017 1:29:03 AM #6

This is beautiful! I love the floorplan and fancy sideview!

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

9/15/2017 1:49:58 AM #7

That. Is. Amazing!! And yes, my big footed character will be happy to attend, most likely as a guard to ensure everyone can sit back and enjoy, or leap up and dance.

tell me this is going to be in a na-nw server!

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

9/15/2017 7:26:06 AM #8

>w< Thank you everyone for the nice words <3 Sthaaap it chuu.

Posted By Varhukan at 03:49 AM - Fri Sep 15 2017

That. Is. Amazing!! And yes, my big footed character will be happy to attend, most likely as a guard to ensure everyone can sit back and enjoy, or leap up and dance.

Sorry to disappoint you there, but I'm going to play on the EU server :3 You're more than welcome to visit though! :D!

9/15/2017 8:14:44 AM #9

What a fantastic work Liva. The passion of folks in this community never ceases to amaze. The sideview is great to get a feel for just how much a manor can contain.

9/15/2017 8:46:23 AM #10

Posted By Liva at 08:26 AM - Fri Sep 15 2017

Sorry to disappoint you there, but I'm going to play on the EU server :3 You're more than welcome to visit though! :D!

Absolutely delighted that you'll be in EU - as will I! I can't wait for my invite to Liva's first grand social!

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

9/15/2017 4:18:35 PM #11

Posted By Caelestius at 10:46 AM - Fri Sep 15 2017

Absolutely delighted that you'll be in EU - as will I! I can't wait for my invite to Liva's first grand social!

Thank you guys xD I'll do my best ):>!

9/15/2017 5:34:42 PM #12

Posted By Liva at 09:18 AM - Fri Sep 15 2017

Posted By Caelestius at 10:46 AM - Fri Sep 15 2017

Thank you guys xD I'll do my best ):>!

Stop, quoting, me, in, this. I'm so disapointed, just joking, maybe. haha. have to say it doesn't matter thats just too cool.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

9/15/2017 7:34:49 PM #13

OMGSH! Lovely as always Liva!! It's obvious you put a ton of work into this, and it's just wonderful.

Also - I would totally consider a ball invitation from you :-)

9/15/2017 10:55:12 PM #14

Eu? cool send us an invite and we shall come with giftts :))

Count of Latium

9/15/2017 11:07:41 PM #15

@Hellmoon you know it ;D! and ty so much >w< Party, yay!

@Reishal As long as you come dressed and ready to mingle ;D! But it could be fun to destribute the gifts to the public xD Maybe hold a masqurade ball and do some kind of packetgame (It's a game where everyone brings a small present and then they everyone plays a game where they get to take the package, gift the package to others etc. depending on the dice rolls) xD

And, of course, a lot of dancing too :3