COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Stenskjold Hold- Kingdom of Bordweall

Kingdom of Bordweall - Duchy of Tenebrae

Stenskjold

Stenskjold Discord

Mission

Stenskjold will strive to maintain a safe and secure settlement for its inhabitants to build, craft, learn, and research to their desires. The main focus of our barony will be demonstrated in two parts, development-and-research and military prowess.
We believe, for our region and people to have the best environment and opportunity of advancement, its our job to not only maintain good order and relationships, but pay close attention to those who may attempt to harm our progression through military, deviant, and economic means. We believe it is our jobs to ensure that a positive environment is maintained so that we can all grow together.

Taxes

- While the situation regarding taxes is still being discussed and is subject to change, we would like to have a system that puts 90% taxes back into the city itself to support growth and research and keep 10% for the treasury and as tax payment towards the duchy. Essentially, we want the majority of the tax proceeds to be returned to our own economy, benefiting it (the barony) even more.

Economy

Our objective is to keep the economy as free of control as possible, allowing the players to control the prices through competition and agreements. The only intervention that the government will have is maintaining fair prices and keeping monopolies from destabilizing the economy.

Location, Tribe Preference, and Size

We would like to be located in a temperate mountainous area preferring to be Hrothi or Neran; however, all races are welcome. I have generously been promised 3 towns in which I will combine into one settlement. I am hoping that the mechanics will allow us to be 2 parts barony and 1 part town and then expand from there. (pending mechanics release)

Houses of the Hold:

Stenskjold Hold occupies a large region made up of multiple families, all of whom have pledged to Baron Exanix as Bannermen. These Bannermen are the protectors, developers and managers of their houses and our region. As such we are seeking Gentry and their houses to contribute to this cause and empower one another

House Pierrot

Baron Exanix is kin to the members of house Pierrot. Count Shady Pierrot is the head of the household who is also in command of at least 8 Counties, 30 Mayors/Barons, and Patron to 8 guilds/schools. Our house focus is to lead, build, and protect our community and have fun with those who partake in it.

House Karcion

A military and economic house led Daemon Karcion (strawHat) as head of the family. The Karcions primary focus are PvP, R&D and commerce, competitive in each focus the house uses their strengths to drive the families ambitions. Although zealous while pursuing their desires, they are loyal above all else ... to those who are their true friends.

House Shadowdale

Info TBA

House Wodelvin

An economic house led by Igan Wodelvin. The Wodelvins are known for their loyalty and their good relationships with people. They are ready to help anyone in need of repairing or building homes, furniture, or general woodworking as they aspire to be masters of woodcrafting, known for their passion for the forest. Their values are deep, like the roots of the oldest trees, which keeps them on a righteous path. Although generally pacifistic, the Wodelvin House will bear no leniency for anyone that proves hostile and will gladly bear arms to protect their home and Country.

What we need

Security/Military

• Garrison Commander - Works under the Baron and controls all garrison forces.

• Expedition Commander - Works under the Baron and leads all foreign and expeditionary military tasks. while not in use all expeditionary forces revert back to the garrison however the commanders remain separate as do the player members of each command.

• Outpost Captains - Outpost Captains will be stationed at an Outpost in our County as to ensure good order and discipline, assist in the maintenance of the Post, and report to the commanding Baron. They act as the Mayor of that Outpost.

• Guard Captains - Guard Captains serve as an assistant to the Garrison Commander above them and lead the local Guards and Militia.

• Guards and Militia - Guards and militia personnel receive orders and tasks from the Guard Captain and are expected to follow them out unless they are deemed unlawful according to our Military Code of Conduct.

Professions

(This is not an all-inclusive list, if you would like your trade to be added, just ask in the discord)

• Woodshop/Lumberjacks - Wodelvin Family

• Alchemy shops - Salves and Shackles

• Miners/smelters -Ruthenium

• Smithy's - Ruthenium

Defining Attributes:

• Blacksmithing- Stenskjold will house the Main HQ of Ruthenium, a blacksmithing and mining guild dedicated to becoming the largest in Bordweall that is considered the primary source for blakcsmithing in the Duchy of Tenebrae.

• Military- Because we house such a large blacksmithing guild, we plan on maintaining a sizable military to not only maintain good order and protect our barony, but to promote business and ensure that our county is protected, if ever needed.

• Economics- All decisions will be derived from an open council of members of the town. If you wish to partake in the council, you show up and cast your vote. This way every individual has a chance to voice their opinion.

• Adventuring- A stagnant town will never reach notoriety, therefore, the Baron plans on sponsoring and partaking in expeditions to the unknown. If you have an idea for an expedition, file a petition and it will be reviewed and could be accepted as the next grand adventure of the Barony.

Summary

We are an active, moderate-heavy RP community focused on enjoying the time we spend playing the game. We are looking for anyone from citizens to leaders (guild and military) to assist in creating a community that lasts for years.

Join and see if you like us. Stenskjold Discord

Guild Master

9/18/2017 1:21:33 PM #1

Looks good! I might need to visit some day.

Shieldwall Strong!

9/18/2017 5:13:55 PM #2

Howdy neighbor! Post and principles looks great! :) So glad to have you in the Kingdom of Bordweall.

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

9/18/2017 8:59:40 PM #3

Happy to lead House Karcion and Stenskjold Hold to glory!!!

Alt text - can be left blank

9/18/2017 11:13:40 PM #4

Excellent post. well made

United we stand. Divided we fall. Friend Code: ABF605 Click my Banner to find out more

9/22/2017 9:32:25 PM #5

I'm happy to accept the invite. I was planning on playing a kind of soldier with wilderness survival, which is why I think I'm going to be a Brudvir. You want a strong military, with research and development, but you don't have high priority on who, at first glance, seem to be the more combat adept tribes: Brudvir and Janoa. I'm curious about that, but I am very new here, so I'm interested in knowing why.

I do like playing a good guy in games, and this seems to be an upstanding group. So I'll join up.

9/24/2017 1:55:15 PM #6

Hail and well met Chad, Considering that the game is still in development, our focus is populating our hold and guilds right now. Although it is very important to recruit soldiers and survivalists, we currently need as much of everything as we can get. With our current growth rate, I am expecting to begin a selection process for leadership within our establishment.

Please keep in mind that the selection process for leadership is not permanent and people are selected upon a multiple person review of their current and past leadership abilities rather than their pledge package, although we prefer them to have bloodline or higher, it is not required and will be assessed on an individual basis.

Guild Master

9/24/2017 4:42:56 PM #7

Yeah, I may get up to bloodline so I can be the head of a household, with varying professions as suit the Brudvir. Protecting the forests, and wilderness areas, while cultivating the resources within.

9/24/2017 5:34:38 PM #8

Posted By Chad81 at 12:42 PM - Sun Sep 24 2017

Yeah, I may get up to bloodline so I can be the head of a household, with varying professions as suit the Brudvir. Protecting the forests, and wilderness areas, while cultivating the resources within.

Nice, we welcome new Gentry households with open arms!

9/26/2017 5:50:57 PM #9

Very impressive! I just pledged today with bloodline status. I will be pledging more, just don't know how much at the time. This definitely sounds like a House I can be apart of.

What we do in life( real or in game) echoes in Eternity!

9/28/2017 8:27:00 PM #10

Posted By Woedrick at 1:50 PM - Tue Sep 26 2017

Very impressive! I just pledged today with bloodline status. I will be pledging more, just don't know how much at the time. This definitely sounds like a House I can be apart of.

Im glad you liked the post, feel free to drop by the discord for more info or anything else!

10/10/2017 3:18:22 PM #11

I plan to pledge bloodline at Christmas. I don't know if I'll be pledging past that. With the bonuses you get, what's like the most popular with people?

10/14/2017 2:44:57 AM #12

I believe that Bloodline is very popular because it allows you the best of the lower tiers and permits you to purchase and spend EP. That way you can customize your package even more.

Guild Master

10/19/2017 1:31:59 PM #13

As the head of the wodolvins, i'm looking fowards to play with you all and help the growth of the settlement.

10/24/2017 4:49:13 AM #14

Posted By InconickMax at 08:31 AM - Thu Oct 19 2017

As the head of the wodolvins, i'm looking fowards to play with you all and help the growth of the settlement.

We are looking forward to your growth and assistance in maintaining the settlement. It is our leadership that will propel us far beyond that of the other communities and create a solid environment for others to play. Thank you for taking on the responsibility.

Guild Master

11/1/2017 5:40:45 PM #15

Want to say Welcome to everyone who has joined our barony!! Also I'd like to announce we are still recruiting more gentry houses to empower the Barony and the region it controls!

Welcoming Gentry Houses, and all New members!