COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Maulvorn's Kingdom Campaign - Kingdom of Maulvorn

Important: This thread is closed as we now have a name; Kingdom of Thearyn, click this link to view the permanent one!

I have been approached by a number of people who have offered heartfelt support for me to at least run for this campaign so I will do the honourable thing and do a campaign for it - Link to the contest

As promised in my open campaign we have decided a short poll would be in order for the final name, I wanted to distance myself from using "Maulvorn" as that is seen as egotistical and over a lot of pondering that is a correct assumption, so instead I have created a short list with the help from the campaign team and volunteers that have awesome names with a lot of potential future story and that is what matters, the future!

Here!

Poll closes on the 4th

Kingdom of Maulvorn

Kingdom basis;

The Kingdom of Maulvorn will be a Religious Kingdom, it will be a Virtori Kingdom (either starting outright as one or spend the time converting the populace) with a Guild based economy - Low taxation.

Structured Religion will play a role in the kingdom as I believe it is a totally unique playstyle that no other MMO (from my experience) has offered - a Religious playstyle based in a Theological environment.

Community will be very important and as such the Kingdom will be run via a Ducal Council who will vote on matters effecting the Kingdom.

The Duchies will have a lot of leeway, as long as they follow the law and pay taxes I am happy.

About me

I have been in the community for a very long time and as such I formed the first real kingdom, I admit I made a lot of mistakes but I was inexperienced, this was my first real experience in managing a large amount of people. I bumbled and fumbled throughout but it was not to be and fell apart; but over the two years I have struggled and went from place to place in the community but I never lost my love for SBS and the overall community! It helped me in tough RL situations and as such I wish to help players in my own way by giving an environment with a unique style to the community.

Kind Regards

Horse Lord Varuian Maulvorn

While you're here check out my latest interview!

If you are a Youtuber and you want to Interview me, let me know!

Love you all lots; Long Live Maulvorn!

10/27/2017 7:37:15 PM #1

I won't be able to do this alone friends join the campaign discord.

Here

10/27/2017 7:52:46 PM #2

I strongly support this claim to the throne.

He who started one of the first Kingdoms that has entered the community folklore deserves to sit upon a throne. A King with attention to detail. A King with perseverance. A King who will battle on no matter how many times those who are weak-willed and cowardly try to take him down. This is a King you could truly get behind and support. A King you should support.

Send your tokens to the true heir to the throne. And remember you are not limited to just one token.

Author of the Elyria Echo the first, and least up-to-date, CoE fan site.

10/27/2017 7:57:14 PM #3

Posted By VictoriaRachel at 8:52 PM - Fri Oct 27 2017

He who started one of the first Kingdoms that has entered the community folklore deserves to sit upon a throne. A King with attention to detail. A King with perseverance. A King who will battle on no matter how many times those who are weak-willed and cowardly try to take him down. This is a King you could truly get behind and support. A King you should support.

Send your tokens to the true heir to the throne. And remember you are not limited to just one token.

I agree to this wholeheartedly.

I have been around this wonderful community for a very, very long time; I am deeply ingrained into it.

Yes I made mistakes but I have learned from those mistakes and it made me a better man both in the community and in real life as well.

Thank you very much Victoria Rachel.

10/27/2017 8:00:44 PM #4

Posted By VictoriaRachel at 8:52 PM - Fri Oct 27 2017

As a newcomer I'm really curious. What was that first kingdom and what was it's story? Was it related to the story Caspian wrote? Or was that just a way for SbS to explain the free kingdom?

Make decisions based on what you want, not what you want to avoid.

10/27/2017 8:02:01 PM #5

Unquestionably, he must be king. You have my vote.

10/27/2017 8:05:18 PM #6

Long Live the Horse King!

"He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious."

10/27/2017 8:09:41 PM #7

i'm gonna vote maulvorn, forget trolls like mk4mk, lets get someone serious. Kyxsune also helped convince me, plus a theocratic monarch sounds neat.

10/27/2017 8:29:36 PM #8

Posted By RayneZ at 9:09 PM - Fri Oct 27 2017

i'm gonna vote maulvorn, forget trolls like mk4mk, lets get someone serious. Kyxsune also helped convince me, plus a theocratic monarch sounds neat.

Thank you man!

10/27/2017 8:39:06 PM #9

So would it be.a theocracy or a monarchy? Meaning will church and state be seperate or together?

Baron Zachariah Evrouin

The Barony of Septenstatio

Town Discord - discord.gg/e2kMTuZ

10/27/2017 8:42:22 PM #10

Way you doing this ? I will miss you on Selene server. A sad day indeed . The Horse Lord sail to the new world . ;-)

10/27/2017 8:44:19 PM #11

Posted By ZTB at 9:39 PM - Fri Oct 27 2017

So would it be.a theocracy or a monarchy? Meaning will church and state be seperate or together?

Intertwined, You can't have the Faith without the crown and vice versa, they work together.

10/27/2017 8:53:14 PM #12

Obsolete titles removed.

10/27/2017 9:25:29 PM #13

I am proud to admit that Lord Steward Yorick has been made my Campaign manager for Angelica server, his deep knowledge of that community will help hugely to make our dream come true.

10/27/2017 9:36:15 PM #14

I'm cheering for you Maulvorn! Good luck!

10/27/2017 9:37:46 PM #15

Posted By Noslim at 10:36 PM - Fri Oct 27 2017

I'm cheering for you Malvorn! Good luck!

Thanks man, love you too!