COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
The Bloodborn (assassin/mercenary) Clan

(EU) We are the Bloodborn, a Mercenary clan operating from multiple cities close to eachother, We specialize in Assassin's style combat, Hidden blades, Poison, Ranged etc, Every city will specialize in a different combat style, Heavy armor and mounted squadrons can also exist in our mercenary clan.

Next to this we will also have normal professions like Blacksmith, Hunter etc.

All our 'companions' will be devided into ranks depending on how much mercenary work they want to do, and how far they want to progress into their profession. This is completely up to you, we want you to have the best experience playing COE, so you decide on how much PVP and PVE you want to do.

We aim to become a selfsufficient community, not needing the help of organisations or kingdoms. For this we need people interested in different professions but also with a PVP attitude

Our Clan wil be run as a Semi Democracy, everyones voice will be heard, but the final decision lays with the High Chief and his Council,

Active members in our community who want to bear more responsibilities can grow in their ranks and become a part of the Council.

In freedom lays loyalty, In loyalty lays unity, In unity lays power

We offer place to everyone who wishes to pledge his loyalty and allegiance to the Bloodborn.

We currently dont have enough We do currently accept everyone with the right attitude and motives. We are looking for you!

Roam the land in freedom as part of a unity and pledge among brothers!

If you are interested in joining the Bloodborn, or want to join but have different interests/goals, or do you have any questions? we can discuss this in our discord.

https://discord.gg/5TN83fX (discord to our city)

Want to see if you fit with us, Or apply to our organisation or city? fill in our Application form and a Minister or Chief will contact you!

Application Form

Guilds or associations who want to function and work under the banner of the Bloodborn are welcome.

https://discord.gg/5TN83fX (discord to our city)

For Diplomacy:

https://discord.gg/5TN83fX

You can check out our lore here (Work in progress)

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/21902/history-of-the-bloodborn-clan

And remember Together we stand strong, Unity is key for success! Huraaa!!!

12/9/2017 1:39:17 PM #1

I pledge myself with my hammer to craft the finest blades for our brothers and sisters of the BloodBorn Clan

Born in blood, bathe in blood, die in blood

12/9/2017 3:21:44 PM #2

I Wicked pledge to Bloodborn that I will serve and vanquish all that is holy and stands in our way...

In freedom lays loyalty, In loyalty lays unity, In unity lays power! Huraaa!!!

12/10/2017 3:28:46 PM #3

I BrownyS herby pledge my loyalty to the Bloodborn clan. I will serve the Bloodborn, not only in this life nor only in the next, but forever since time is not a matter worth thinking about.

Blood is life. Without blood life would not exist. With blood came the beginning and with blood the end will come!

12/11/2017 5:39:22 PM #4

This is really cool! Good luck and may the bloodborn thrive!

12/12/2017 7:40:18 PM #5

Thank you kind man!

12/13/2017 2:26:36 AM #6

looks very interesting, good luck with your project :)

12/13/2017 6:50:45 PM #7

I pledge myself to Bloodborn may our brotherhood live long

There is never enough blood in life

12/17/2017 11:31:29 AM #8

good luck with your project to MyrmexNamykos!

12/22/2017 10:03:53 AM #9

I, Saw'ahya, Duke of Falzame, Count of Aderyn hereby declare that Athorias Paleblood is taken into census in the county of Aderyn as Mayor of Therion.
May the Paleblood family prosper and rise in the name of the Twofold Queen!

1/5/2018 12:38:20 AM #10

This looks nice, I have a similar idea, best of luck

1/27/2018 4:20:30 PM #11

i would love to hear more about your ideas :D

2/4/2018 7:31:29 PM #12

I hereby pledge myself to be a trading merchant, and serve the Bloodborn Clan, may we stand strong together and have great adventures!

caption

3/1/2018 7:09:20 PM #13

welcome fluffy!

4/28/2018 11:42:19 AM #14

an aplication app will go up in the future for people interested :)

6/11/2018 10:31:19 PM #15

application app is added! :D