COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Due to Popular Demand...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This promotion has been cut off early, as it received overwhelming participation from the community. Thank you for your support! If you missed the promotion and are still interested in working out some sort of deal, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Due to popular demand and the Christmas spirit, I've decided to bring back EP rewards for tokens. However, the former promotion was meant to be exclusive, so instead of giving people 100 EP per token sent, I will reward 75 EP in items per token sent to me for the Vitalis campaign, upon release of the EP store. Due to the SBS gifting update, I will now offer EP, items, or packages, as rewards in exchange for tokens. PM me to discuss details.

Thank you for all the support you've provided to me and the other candidates running in the Free Kingdom contest. We don't express it enough, but we wouldn't be anywhere in this race without your support! Your donations will help to create a diverse kingdom with a solid foundation of nobility!

As a special "Thank You", I will also be offering tokens to those Counts who have chosen to support me. This will continue over the course of the next two weeks. If you have any questions at all, please let me know here or on Discord. Thanks!

It's been a pleasure getting to know all of you. Thank you for your passion, advice, and support! Merry Christmas!

12/19/2017 10:49:06 PM #1

I am running for Courtier and will support your claim if I succeed. Good luck to you!

12/21/2017 6:18:49 PM #2

Glad to see you bring it back. Thank you for the help!

12/22/2017 4:17:11 PM #3

Posted By Elek at 1:18 PM - Thu Dec 21 2017

Glad to see you bring it back. Thank you for the help!

My pleasure!

12/23/2017 8:09:14 PM #4

Sweet! Good luck to your campaign! Still an opportunity to get more back for their tokens!

Count Cartagia Vintari- Duchy of Vitalis

12/24/2017 5:09:22 PM #5

Posted By Lucius_Blackheart at 3:09 PM - Sat Dec 23 2017

Sweet! Good luck to your campaign! Still an opportunity to get more back for their tokens!

Thanks Lucius! That's the goal. I know a good amount of people missed out on the last promotion, so this is meant as another opportunity for people to stock up on EP or items, while supporting the Free Kingdom.

12/26/2017 5:01:52 PM #6

Is anyone interested in trading villager or guild tokens for EP, kingdom tokens, or some other giftable item?

12/27/2017 12:17:16 AM #7

Posted By Finn Mac Coul at 12:01 PM - Tue Dec 26 2017

Is anyone interested in trading villager or guild tokens for EP, kingdom tokens, or some other giftable item?

I'm actually interested. I will shoot you a PM on Discord. I think that the more value exchanged between people now, the better off we'll be. I highly encourage everyone to consider trading items with each other now as EP is cheaper now, than it will be later.

12/27/2017 3:43:36 AM #8

I recommend supporting this promotion. I am happy to say that I supported it and got everything promised.

If anyone is having doubts I can assure you you will not regret it. If your looking for someone to support and want to get more EP bang from your buck, then throw your support to Jon.

I saved 15% or more switching to Jon Warren!!!

Sorry had to, but for real get in on this promo!

Upvoting and downvoting indiscriminately

12/29/2017 1:01:36 AM #9

What a great way to boost my Christmas monies!

Thanks Jon!

12/30/2017 9:16:59 AM #10

Thank you for the token trade!