COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
An aspiring man of his trade Revan Greyhand

I be a humble man of simple origin looking to become a worker of wood, stone, or steel, yet my destiny has yet to come but to those willing to accept me i seek your wisdom,

Hi there, im blackwater and ill be joining in this adventure of a world beta 1 and from how everything works i'd make myself familiar with the people around here, i'm be no man of nobility, Though I aspire to be one of the best at my craft, that which has yet to be decided. Feel free to drop in and say hello! i look forward to speaking with you as im sure other's are excited to talk about who they wish to be and for the nobility looking for a smith, to be may my work's become legendary in your kingdom and thier quality be fit for royalty.

Sincerely, Revan Greyhand

P.S I'm not kidding would love to see what crazy idea's you commoners and nobles are cooking up. so come talk!

If you spend every moment worrying about all the little things, you'll never have time to live as yourself~Blackwater

12/27/2017 5:28:40 AM #1

Greetings BlackH20! Perhaps you should check out Ruthenium. Just click my banner and check us out. I think you will find your self a home very easy within our ranks. Once you check us out, join our discord and chat with us for a while, ask us anything and we will answer promptly.

Guild Master

12/27/2017 6:09:17 PM #2

Ahoy matey! If ye be looking for a piece of land nestled well within the Nautical interests of the game, feel free to hit me up! Me town be a growing little hive of salty sailors and other trades!

Welcome aboard the Luna Ship, and here's to a great 2018 for CoE!

2/14/2018 3:26:27 PM #3

Hey, welcome to the community! Hope you find what you're looking for in one of many organizations and domains in CoE. You'll find that you have alot of choices to chose from.

So, again. Welcome.

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

2/14/2018 4:24:31 PM #4

Welcome BlackH20,

Since I'm part of a school this may come of as bias but if you want to be the best or at least near the top I would suggest being part of a school or starting your own. I say this because at a certain point in your skill development you cannot grow any further without teaching. At some point you will need a student. It is possible to do this without a student but getting into a school early and having advanced tool stations plus learning speed is a plus as well. There are plenty of schools to pick from though. Good luck in finding a home.

2/22/2018 7:30:24 PM #5

Welcome! Glad to see another fresh face in the community. I hope you land in the perfect place for you! :)

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

2/22/2018 7:38:36 PM #6

Welcome humble Craftman Blackwater, I am Queen Violet of Alésia.

I hope to see your fine crafts and see you prosper in the artistic path you have chosen to venture. One day I would like to see your wonderful pieces from ideas gathered across Elyria and would love to see someone of your skills present among the Alésian Expo, one of our events present within our kingdom used to show of the talented crafts and designs of each profession/skill we can gather in an area. Also to help promote the different skills and professions available to our newcomers.

I hope to one day see your work displayed there and sold in various places with your unique stamp. If I have any crazy ideas that I would one day like created within Elyria, I will keep you in mind.

Safe travels dear Craftman Blackwater

2/28/2018 5:02:35 PM #7

Hey, It's always to see another perspective crafter appear, I hope you find someplace that is to your liking, there are not enough of us right now to go around. If you ever want to join a place looking for all kinds of crafters, my association is always open.

Also, I just want to say, 10/10, love the name, just don't go taking anyone named Malak or Alak as your apprentice XD.

2/28/2018 8:44:09 PM #8

Posted By BlackH20 at

I be a humble man of simple origin looking to become a worker of wood, stone, or steel, yet my destiny has yet to come but to those willing to accept me i seek your wisdom,

Hi there, im blackwater and ill be joining in this adventure of a world beta 1 and from how everything works i'd make myself familiar with the people around here, i'm be no man of nobility, Though I aspire to be one of the best at my craft, that which has yet to be decided. Feel free to drop in and say hello! i look forward to speaking with you as im sure other's are excited to talk about who they wish to be and for the nobility looking for a smith, to be may my work's become legendary in your kingdom and thier quality be fit for royalty.

Sincerely, Revan Greyhand

P.S I'm not kidding would love to see what crazy idea's you commoners and nobles are cooking up. so come talk!

As much as I would love to have you within my county, I will not have the proper infrastructure at launch for you to flourish in your trade. I highly suggest you consider looking into [The Stormforge] (https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/15869/naecountythe-stormforge) as they have a great support system and several organizations specifically dedicated to this including The Forgebound Assocation.

Hopefully this assists you in your search!

Any further questions, feel free to PM me. If I don't know the answer, I'll direct you to someone that is more specialized and capable of answering your question(s).

3/1/2018 12:55:58 PM #9

Always interested in talking to crafters. Check out my posts and let me know if you want to talk more.

Friend Code: FAE9AA

6/9/2018 6:35:56 AM #10

If you haven't already set your sights on a specific settlement to tool your trade, you're welcome to check out Forgeborne County withing the Kingdom of Kairos. My county is focused on production as a whole and the county seat is focused on martial armament production. I think you'd fit right in! If you'd like to check us out more, just click my banner ^^

6/9/2018 7:37:10 AM #11

Well I dont have much set in concrete yet ,but I do plan on having a county for the freedom of the commom people.

Meaning free land, no taxes (npcs will pay) ,and full autonomy to do what you want without being subject to peoples rule.

Theres some ups ,and downs of this future rp community ,but an upside is that with promising things like this groups can come in ,and individuals too grow.

As a smith I could give you a shop as well, and a plot or two on the nicer mountain sides which hold ore. Then you could travel across the kingdom too sell your wares or explore. Knowing you will always have a home.

Or you could become a smith for the city/ Guard ,and enter a payroll ,but with that you may get asked to make certain things for the guards ,and nobility / Aristocracy as well. Materials provided of course.

If it interests you feel free to send a mail.

6/9/2018 5:04:03 PM #12

Welcome.

As a count I’ll focus heavily on trade, and as such there will be a constant flow of materials from all over the continent flowing through my city. This will allow for much freedom in crafting, as you’d be able to combine materials that are not normally found near each other and could be hard to obtain otherwise.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX