COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Gold & Steel Trading Co.

The Gold & Steel Trading Company is a contract driven institution based out of Trádáil in the Kingdom of Alésia. G&S features three major divisions: Contracting, Banking, and Trade. G&S' primary goal is to propagate itself and increase investor’s wealth, to achieve these goals G&S provides multiples services to the public:

Contracting

• Marriage Contracts - Need a quick marriage? G&S has a variety of ironclad standardized marriage contracts to choose from; optional pre-nups included.
  • Baby Contracts - Keep your legacy safe and ensure your family’s future with guaranteed viable offspring procreation contracts!
  • Specialty Contracts - All our offices feature professional scribes on hand to help craft specialty contracts for any occasion. Additional fees may apply.

Banking

• Money Transfers - Transferring funds across the world is time consuming and dangerous. To help with this G&S allows transferring funds between any franchise locations. This option will also be usable with any other institutions G&S has agreements with, subject to local exchange rates and fees.
  • Loans - Short term personal loans backed by minimal collateral and a crack team of bounty hunters!
  • Investments - Larger investments aimed at major development projects will be available to persons in good standing who possess land and resources to post as collateral.

Trade

• Imports/Exports - G&S heavily invests in the large scale movement of goods from where they are to where they need to be using a network of vetted shipping guilds. Inquire at your local branch for rates and timetables.
  • Acquisitions - G&S employs specialized agents to acquire anything a customer may desire, for a price of course. If it can be bought or sold, we can find it.

Gold & Steel Trading Co. franchises will be available to landed individuals in good standing who provide sufficient collateral. G&S is also interested in hiring local subcontractors to help extend our trade network. Those interested in joining the ranks of G&S, to sign on as subcontractor for any of our divisions, or to negotiate opening a new franchise should contact the Concierge, preferably via the below discord link.

1/10/2018 7:52:18 PM #1

Offices

Trádáil , Calanor County, Alésia - Main Office

Unnamed, Aeterna County, Alésia - Franchise

1/19/2018 7:00:06 PM #2

Great concept. I look forward to seeing the heights that G&S reaches.

1/21/2018 2:47:37 AM #3

Thanks Jon, I look forward to working with Vitalis in the future!

This evening I was on the Free Kingdom Chronicler answering questions and discussing G&S, you can check out my segment here.