COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU][Tryggr] Hrimthurs Builders

Hrimthurs Builders

Coat of Arms

Overview

Legends are told of Kings in great palaces, of sieges on impenetrable fortresses, of scholars studying in ivory towers touching the clouds. But there is one thing, no one talks about: Who built those places? Welcome to the halls of the Hrimthurs Builders! We strive to provide the people of Tryggr with the finest quality of housing. Be it a new workshop for the smithy or a palace for the Jarl, we draw the plans, buy the required materials, and finally build it.

Our goals

We will provide the people of Tryggr with outstanding quality of housing. We want to be known throughout the kingdom for our reliability, quality and discretion. When the king wants a new palace, we want him to think of us. When the town’s blacksmith wants a larger workshop, we want him to come to our door. As we are growing, we will spread to neighbouring Towns and Counties. By having a coordinated and dominant workforce we can establish a uniform style of architecture. That way our towns won’t seem like a kindergartener dropped their colour pallet, but stand as a symbol of our people’s strength!

Alt text

We are hiring

• Architects
  • Carpenters
  • Masons

Any additional crafts will be subcontracted externally as needed.

Our head quarters will be located in the County of Gjalfrmarr run by Jarl Grognack. It is yet to be determined which settlement we will join.

Independent of our location, we will accept customers from throughout the Kingdom. Depending on distance the price may be higher due to transportation costs.

Alt text

Internal structure

Grandmaster

The Grandmaster is the head of the guild. He/She is responsible for everyone below him/her.

Council of Masters

One master from each of the listed professions needed will be awarded a seat on the council. Will focus on the needs and direction of the guild. Members can be also granted honorary roles and do not have to be directly involved within the guilds day to day activity.

Master

Masters are highly skilled in their respective profession and are responsible for training apprentices. Some assignments may only be given to trusted masters of the guild, especially when secrecy is needed.

Journeyman

Journeyman are skilled workers and will be granted more responsibilities and privileges.

Apprentice

Newcomers will most likely start as an apprentice. They will be overseen by the masters of their respective profession until they have proven their skill and loyalty to become a Journeyman.

Alt text

How to join

You can contact us on our official Discord channel: Discord Everyone is welcome, though only accepted citizens of the Kingdom of Tryggr can join as members.

Associated Guilds

The lone wolf dies alone, but through cooperation the pack will prosper. Listed here are all the Guilds cooperating with the Hrimthurs Builders:

Vault of Njordr

Vault of Njordr
The Vault of Njordr offers their services for all our scribing needs.

College of Utdannelse

College of Utdannelse
The College of Utdannelse offers a wide collection of knowledge as well as support in educating our apprentices.

1/15/2018 1:13:59 PM #1

Excellent post, cant wait to see what wonders come from your workshops!

1/15/2018 1:40:38 PM #2

Looking really good! Sign me on. I'll definitely will be using your guild to build at my barony!

1/15/2018 2:53:16 PM #3

Well, seems you will have a lot of work to do after this whole thing get's started.

https://discord.gg/HhcgrgD

1/15/2018 3:05:04 PM #4

I FEEL YOU HAVE WELL-MANAGED PLAN FOR DREAM,

Best wishes, Be the best Architect guild over five kingdoms.

1/15/2018 8:05:12 PM #5

Thanks to the College of Utdannelse for their cooperation. I am looking forward to working with you.

1/16/2018 6:53:55 PM #6

Looks promising :D after I get some money I will definitely contact you.

1/18/2018 7:31:30 PM #7

Dore'll need a lighthouse and a greenhouse. So I hope there will glassblowers among your number as well.

1/18/2018 7:32:00 PM #8

Posted By nighterraa at 7:53 PM - Tue Jan 16 2018

Looks promising :D after I get some money I will definitely contact you.

Feel free to do so. It's always good to have some assignments lined up

1/18/2018 8:03:07 PM #9

Posted By eltaninsroses at 1/18/2018 7:31:30 PM

Dore'll need a lighthouse and a greenhouse. So I hope there will glassblowers among your number as well.

I'll outsource those. But I'm always up for a challenge.