COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[Bordweall] Town of Falstat

Falstat is a settlement in the Kingdom of Bordweall, Duchy of Bloodoak, County of Cedargore. You can find more info about these domains below:

BordweallBloodoakCedargore

About Us

Potentially we'll be a large town/city. We have enough EP for either. If you are looking for PVP, we are close enough to the borders of the kingdom that you won't have to travel too far for some excitement.

We have also joined forces with the Baron Rhalar if you are looking for a nice quiet place to craft your wares, lead your guild, or whatever suits your needs. No one quite knows how all the mechanics of the game will be, but we hope to use our combined resources to make our town and stronghold quite safe for when you need that bit of relaxation.

Geography

The land selection hasn't occurred yet, so no one knows where they are going to settle, but our Kingdom, Bordweall, has enough influence that we will be among the first to select, also our Duchy, Bloodoak, is a Grand Duchy with just as much influence as a King. So you can be sure we'll have a good pick. Ideally, we will be next to the ocean or a large bay.

Laws

My leadership style falls in line with that of our King, Dleatherus, Which is minimal intervention from your local government. Drama is looked down upon. Otherwise, you are allowed to flourish in whatever way you wish.

Factions

Join our Discord if you wish to join our Town!

Discord

1/18/2018 11:28:31 AM #1

Can't endorse enough. Awesome settlement!

1/18/2018 6:08:41 PM #2

I'm honored to be member of this grand town in the county of Cedargore. May our friends be glad, our allies strike hands in joy, our partners be free, and our enemies tremble. Hail Bordweall, and long live the king!

1/24/2018 3:35:05 PM #3

Updated some things, and added the factions that can be found in the town. All positions are currently open if anyone is interested.

2/12/2018 3:17:57 PM #4

Love the layout of this! I'm incredibly jealous! Keep up the fantastic work!

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

2/22/2018 2:32:10 AM #5

I do have a question regarding deviant organizations in your domain? Will you be pro or anti deviant organization in your domain?

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

2/24/2018 12:29:15 AM #6

I am very laissez-faire in my leadership over the city. In whatever way that my citizens wish to live, I shall allow it. If they decide to turn the city into a den of thieves, then so be it.

Who am I to say how a person decides how to play this game. However, I will not tolerate unnecessary drama or repetitious griefing of an individual.

5/11/2018 7:03:32 PM #7

Love the artwork, plus Kinoss is dedicated, you can;t go wrong with this guy ;)