COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Order of the Raven, the Reaper Corps.

THE ORDER OF THE RAVEN

Welcome to the Order of the Raven, the Reaper Corps. I am Baron Taurus Blackhorn, Commander of the Order. We are a part of the Kingdom of Bordweall, Duchy of Caeruleum, and County of Shade. We will be on the NA-East server.

We are an organization that specializes in information gathering, reconnaissance, land navigation/mapping, and surveillance. If you would like to join a military unit and still be able to adventure while having financial security, housing, and all other needs provided I recommend you to join the Ravens. We are a branch of the Pierrot's Private Force and under the House of Blackhorn.

• We are recognized as the main Special Operations organization by the Count himself.

SKILL SET AND RESPONSIBILITIES

• Cartography is not a must. More often than not, we will conduct recon missions to gain knowledge of unexplored areas and report it back to one of our Explorer Guilds. We will do the leg work and clear the path for them to safely map the unknown areas. You will be taught how to read a map and navigate efficiently.

• Combat skills will be acquired through military basic training. You will be required to pass this basic training. Essentially you are joining the military and will be trained into a royal guardsman for the Count. After passing through the basic training you will be given the choice to stay as a soldier or join the Order of the Raven. Although marksmanship will be highly emphasized in training, you will also be an expert in hand-to-hand/Close quarters combat.

• Basic crafting, hunting, tracking and survival skills are all skills you will learn due to the nature of our work. If you are out on a mission with no further resources then you must know how to hunt and you must also know how to survive in the wild. If you are out of ammo or your bow is damaged you will need to know how to craft them.

• Light cavalry skills and exemplary marksmanship skills will be highly sought after. As a recon force we must be swift and constantly be on the move. Most of the time if we must engage in combat we will focus primarily on a guerrilla style hence the projectile weaponry and mounts.

Note

Any soldier that shows outstanding attitude, ambition, motivation, loyalty, courage, and the drive to achieve above and beyond will be given the chance to join our spec-ops "the Reaper Corps." (More on that below)

The REAPER CORPS

The only way to join this branch of the order depends solely on your skills and capabilities. If you are above and beyond our expectations, and show the required qualities you will be selected. The Reaper Corps is essentially the special operations branch of the Order.

Note: I will not go into much detail for quite obvious reasons. Also, it is quite self explanatory.

SKILL SET & JOB

• Espionage
  • Sabotage
  • Assassinations
  • Counterintelligence
  • Guerrilla Warfare

You are the few, the elite, the dagger that falls an entire kingdom. There is no need to explain why there will not be many selected to become a Reaper. You must have a high understanding on the basic skills of a Raven. Your loyalty will be tested and tried over and over. You will not speak of who you are, and what your mission is. Death before dishonor will be your code. If caught you will be punished severely by your captors and you must accept your fate as you will not jeopardize the integrity of the Reaper's code. You will not give up your fellow brothers in arm nor sell out your Kingdom.

DIVISIONS

• INTELLIGENCE

This division is responsible for reconnaissance and surveillance.
You will be on the lookout for any threats to our county and/or Kingdom. You will infiltrate the enemy territory to gather knowledge and information and be gone without a trace.

• TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH

Your primary job is to find relics, antiques, and other rare materials. You will be responsible for advancement in our technology. You will be the brains of the Order. You will most likely be trained in alchemy as well.

• SUPPORT

You will sometimes work alongside the Intelligence division as a means of backup. Your job will be to provide security for our allies as well as ourselves. Where ever you are needed you will be placed there. You will also be trained in healing skills.

• OTHER ROLES

In the end you are all Reapers. You will all share at least some skills, and you will work as team to carry out your missions. Some missions may call for smaller squads or even solo or duos. Either way you will all be trained to carry out these tasks on an expert level.

Note: There may be some missing pieces and they will all be sorted out once we get more information, and once the game begins to set in.

Note: I have been asked if I worry about us getting sabotaged if I openly recruit like this. Short answer is no. The CIA and other secret agencies are also in the public eye and yet their operations are still carried out successfully. Our operations will not be hindered under any circumstances.

Aside from our primary tasks we will work alongside other guilds. Information trading, weapons, supplies, etc.

DISCORD:

currently under construction / Contact me with inquiries and questions at

RANK HIERARCHY:

Count Shady > Baron Taurus > The Directors of each division > Reapers > Ravens

Positions to apply for:

• Commander of the Order: Baron Taurus Blackhorn

• Director of Intelligence: Vacant

• Director of Research and Technology: Vacant

• Director of Support Division: Vacant

• Ravens: Plenty of spots

• Reaper: N/A

ALLIES:

LORE: to come at another time

END

If you believe you are up to this duty then swear fealty to the family of Blackhorn. We will take care of you as our own. You will not have to worry about your financial status, education, health, housing, or anything else. Whatever you need will be provided.

OTHER: If you guys have any suggestions on how to improve my post please comment below.

Also we are looking for any guilds that would like to collaborate with us.

• We need a smithing guild to teach the soldiers and provide weaponry.

• We need an exploring/adventure guild that will be mapping regions etc

• We need alchemists

• Fletchers

• Breeders

• Mercenary Groups with a tight lip that are willing to do some dirty work for a bag of gold.

• Anyone interested or believe they have some business to offer please contact me.

"I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. Unknown to death, nor known to life."

3/13/2018 6:37:54 AM #1

Reserved--- idk for what yet

3/13/2018 7:06:44 AM #2

Glad to see that our community is growing larger! My friend and leader of this Order is a great person with a strong sense of drive. He will work towards whatever until he succeeds with what he wants. I can't wait to see where this organization goes, it is already looking so cool! I wish you luck!

Interested in becoming a warrior/soldier? working in reconnaissance, espionage, sabotage, assassination? joining an order of the strongest and most honorable knights? becoming a field medic? operating siege? or joining a personal guard? Click Here!

3/13/2018 7:09:20 AM #3

Posted By Azrialis at 02:06 AM - Tue Mar 13 2018

Glad to see that our community is growing larger! My friend and leader of this Order is a great person with a strong sense of drive. He will work towards whatever until he succeeds with what he wants. I can't wait to see where this organization goes, it is already looking so cool! I wish you luck!

Thank you brother. May our alliance last for ages to come and forge strong bonds.

3/15/2018 6:04:50 PM #4

-bump

3/19/2018 6:10:12 AM #5
  • Any Smithing guilds, Explorer guilds, Mercenary groups, and other guilds within the Kingdom of Bordweall are welcomed to do business with us. We look forward to your messages!

4/4/2018 11:14:12 PM #6

Let it be known the Cedargore Ranger Corps and Order of the Raven are allies! I'm looking forward to what will come from our alliance.