COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Farmer looking for partnership

Hello, there is an interesting promotion in the store right now. It’s about buying a farm and get 2 elyrians pack to gift for them to work on it. I would be interested about the fact to be a farmer in game. If someone might be interested to get a devoted worker, contact me.

3/20/2018 11:21:51 PM #1

Hey my county will certainly need good farmers to keep the land healthy and have enough nutritians for the folk, if you don't mind talking with me to find a place for you then come and visit me here :) County of Murmex

3/20/2018 11:31:48 PM #2

I might be buying a farm kit, want to join NA-E?

3/21/2018 3:21:23 AM #3

Posted By Maulvorn at 10:31 AM - Wed Mar 21 2018

I might be buying a farm kit, want to join NA-E?

If they posted on the EU forum, can we just assume they are wanting to go over there, before trying to lure them to another server? Seriously man..

Hey Thefisherman, no doubt every kingdom and group would be happy to get a farmer. I would say your best bet would be just join all the kingdoms discords and find a group that you get on with. You can find the kingdoms discord info here

3/21/2018 3:45:23 AM #4

CoE, now with 50% more Serfdom!

Seriously though that sounds like a good promotional and means to get your friends, particularly the casuals to join in.

Dose the OP have a preferred tribe/biome/type of farming? I with a Hrothi/mountain oriented county and farming for us is likely to be very different and harder then for other lands.

Prospective Farm owners that want to OCD on their farm should still consider the value of a worker arrangement like this. He could transport your products to market and bring back what ever you put on a shopping list, given the distances in the game this could allow a Farmer to devote significantly more time to the on farm tasks they love.

Posted By Gunnlang at 11:21 PM - Tue Mar 20 2018

If they posted on the EU forum, can we just assume they are wanting to go there over trying to lure them to another server? Seriously man..

Actually this same user has posted the same message on the NA-E forum as well, it looks like he is willing to go where ever he can get accepted.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

3/22/2018 4:28:25 PM #5

Posted By Lodrig at 03:45 AM - Wed Mar 21 2018

Actually this same user has posted the same message on the NA-E forum as well, it looks like he is willing to go where ever he can get accepted.

Then he should reply in the NA-E bit rather than spam his shit here.

On topic - I'm sure there'll be plenty of people looking for farmers etc come launch will be interesting to see what offers and enticements groups present to get newer people.

Coming Soon(tm)

4/6/2018 10:21:52 AM #6

Hi I'll be a bee keeper on Selene, I joined Turgons druidic guild. Turgon is a guild leader but also mayor of a town located in Tryggr, duchy of Dore, it will be the most "northern" kingdom with a "viking theme" over it. Races will be Brudvir, Janoa or Kypiq. If you are interested to find a nice little town, with a nice plot of land (Turgon prefers an area close to a lake or waterway) feel free to contact him. The guild presentation is on Selene, the guild of Lundr - Vaettir, and discord links are up. I plan for myself an orchard for the beehives but if the farm is close, your plants will profit from their polinization job.

4/8/2018 8:35:01 AM #7

Hi mate I got a big community of support players in The Duchy of Latium. You are very welcome. Please join us in Arkadia Discord and ask for The Cross Guard Guild in Latium Duchy.

8/11/2018 2:26:23 PM #8

Posted By Kaith at 11:21 AM - Fri Apr 06 2018

Hi I'll be a bee keeper on Selene, I joined Turgons druidic guild. Turgon is a guild leader but also mayor of a town located in Tryggr, duchy of Dore, it will be the most "northern" kingdom with a "viking theme" over it. Races will be Brudvir, Janoa or Kypiq. If you are interested to find a nice little town, with a nice plot of land (Turgon prefers an area close to a lake or waterway) feel free to contact him. The guild presentation is on Selene, the guild of Lundr - Vaettir, and discord links are up. I plan for myself an orchard for the beehives but if the farm is close, your plants will profit from their polinization job.

Actually - I think you may be out of luck with being the most northern. Pretty sure demalion are trying to go for brudvir - and since domain selection will be based on whoever got more EP, I don't think it's likely that you will get brudvir unless demalion chooses to relocate...

8/28/2018 10:30:11 AM #9

The Duchy of Anor within the Demalion Empire is planning to settle in the Grasslands/Alpine Forest/Mountain Steppe biomes with access to the Neran, Brudvir and Hrothi tribes. The fertile lands of the Grasslands is the perfect biome for farming.

One of their Counties called Sweetwater will be heavily focused on farming and animal husbandry etc although other Counties will also look to have farming areas also.

Already several of their Citizens are interested in this field and could be interested in partnering.

Feel free to check out their website and join their Discord for a chat. Discord link is on the website.

Also please check out the thread for the County of Sweetwater, their farming province.

Duchy of Anor Website

County of Sweetwater Thread

Cheers.