COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Tribemoji Voting Begins Now!

Good day, Elyrians!

The time is now!

It's now time to come together and vote on your favorite submissions to the Tribemoji contest! We had a TON of fun with these emoji while we had the chance when setting voting up and we certainly hope you enjoy checking out all the great entries we received.

We were truly humbled by the number and quality of entries for this Trial. We know it's going to be a close one, and in our hearts, you're all winners! A huge thank you to everyone who entered.

COMMUNITY VOTING period:

April 14th - April 25th

Index of Tribe Voting Threads

Brudvir
Dras
Hrothi
Janoa
Kypiq
Neran
To'resk
The Waerd

How to Vote

EASY: Simply 'Like' any emoji you enjoy the look of and would see yourself using in the official Chronicles of Elyria Discord server.

While there is no limit on how many different emoji you can vote on, we need your help to pick a clear winner, so only vote on those you really like!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Each individual emoji should be judged on its own merits, and not based on any other outside factors.

Be aware that downvotes will not be counted when tallying final scores. A downvote is a wasted vote. Please also be aware that this means that the number you see on the post may not indicate the final tally - the real winner won't be revealed until the final counts are in!

Please note: Winning emoji (ones that received the most likes or upvotes in these threads) may or may not be the final emoji added depending on final approval from Soulbound Studios.

Winning!

Prizes

Grand Prize includes:
  • Immortalization of eight YOUR created emoji for all release tribes on the Official CoE Discord server.

• 250 IP + $25 in store credit

• Personalized badge from the ToK, depicting your win!

• Your CHOICE of one of the following games: Life is Strange (Ep. 1-5), Subnautica, OR Pillars of Eternity

• Our eternal gratitude!

First Place

The next most-voted for emoji for each tribe (not including emoji from the Grand Prize winner) will also be added to to the Chronicles of Elyria Discord. This category allows both animated and static emoji! (see “How to Enter” for more information). First Place is limited to one selected emoji per tribe.

After the two weeks are up, votes will be tallied and winners will be announced.

The Grand Prize winner will be contacted through CoE Forums messaging and the email that you provided when submitting your entry.

All winners have seven (7) days to respond or they forfeit their win.

Once confirmed, the Grand Prize winner has 2 weeks (14 days) to complete the set of matched emoji to be added to our official Discord. If the Grand Prize winner chooses to not participate, all prizes that come with Grand Prize will be forfeited.

Regarding emoji tags, every emoji on Discord has a unique tag in order to be used in chat. Every one of the grand prize & first place emoji will start with the tribe name and then include up to five (5) alphabet letters representing the artist who created them. So for example, if Caelestius submitted a Dras emoji and won the first place prize, and decides that he would like to use “Cael” in the tag. The entire tag would then be ‘:Dras-Cael:’ . Please keep in mind that the tags must be approved before accepted and have to follow all Chronicles of Elyria Discord and Terms of Use Rules.

Good luck to everyone, may the best Tribemoji win!
4/14/2018 11:58:12 PM #1

Good luck to everyone!

Excited to see which ones you vote for!

Huge thanks to Hellmoon and Caelestius for all of their efforts <3

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

4/15/2018 12:26:03 AM #2

Great! Thanks for holding this contest and best of luck to the contestants.

Just a quick Q, will you disqualify votes made by brand new accounts?

4/15/2018 1:55:31 AM #3

Posted By Matriarch at 8:26 PM - Sat Apr 14 2018

Just a quick Q, will you disqualify votes made by brand new accounts?

Great question! The legitimacy of winning entries is really important to SbS, the ToK, and the entire community, and SbS has confirmed that they will do everything in their power to ensure all votes counted are legitimate.

4/15/2018 2:46:44 AM #4

Best of luck, looking forward to some nifty new options beyond Caspian facepalming :P

4/15/2018 4:56:16 AM #5

Not a huge fan of talking in the discords, can I still make my vote and have it count?

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

4/15/2018 5:18:51 AM #6

Good luck to everyone

And a big thanks to Hellmoon and Caelestius for hosting this

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

4/15/2018 12:46:34 PM #7

Posted By Varhukan at 11:56 PM - Sat Apr 14 2018

Not a huge fan of talking in the discords, can I still make my vote and have it count?

You don't like discord but you want to vote for something solely in discord?

KS Backer 750 Friend Code: 8FF2A7

4/16/2018 12:39:04 AM #8

Good luck everyone! They all look really good, I am excited to see which ones win :)

4/16/2018 2:52:17 PM #9

These emoji look really good! Definitely looking forward to using them :D

4/16/2018 4:43:14 PM #10

Posted By Varhukan at 12:56 AM - Sun Apr 15 2018

I would say that this is a community contest, you're in this community & want to support the contestants just like everyone else who's voting so I don't see why not! Heck, maybe when we get some shiny new emotes on the server, you can come visit and try them out! :-)

4/16/2018 8:16:29 PM #11

Just a thought - to avoid any exploitation, are you able to discount votes made by non backer accounts? Just in case anyone gets any bad ideas :)

EDIT: Just to clarify this is pitched at the concern of vote rigging attempts.

4/16/2018 9:02:20 PM #12

Posted By Oracle at 4:16 PM - Mon Apr 16 2018

Just a thought - to avoid any exploitation, are you able to discount votes made by non backer accounts? Just in case anyone gets any bad ideas :)

Unfortunately I don't have that kind of power/etc but SbS has confirmed that they will do everything in their power to ensure all votes counted are legitimate (ie. votes made under new accounts, etc). All of us are well aware that people could exploit this voting method so I'm very certain steps will be made to ensure reliable counts <3

4/17/2018 4:47:22 PM #13

Posted By Oracle at 3:16 PM - Mon Apr 16 2018

I've decided to remove my reaction to the above comment and instead open a new topic out of respect for the OP and avoidance of derailing the topic.

4/23/2018 2:43:23 PM #14

Just a reminder that the last day of voting is Wednesday, April 25th!