COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Art Commissions Baby!

Hello good lads and ladies. I'd love to say to start, that i am a huge fan of this game. I would love to do some commissions for this beautiful fan base and this surely to be amazing game, and did i mention all of my proceeds go to my goal of buying the proprietor pack!
Because i never sit down and finish things, my DeviantArt may not look the best. But i can assure you my skill level is a touch bit higher than what your seeing on my DeviantArt. I'll also say i don't really use line art anymore unless you're wanting a cutesy style.

::Now for prices:: Portrait:3$ Full body no color sketches: 5$ Full body with color: 10$ Scenery: 15-30$ Emblems, Banners, Weapons, Etc. : 3-8$

I will also take free cases if they spark my attention. Now let me help you help me. ^-^

Edit: Well it seems i don't have enough influence to post urls. so i'm just going to put this here instead madammuerte.deviantart

5/27/2018 11:57:58 PM #1
5/28/2018 1:04:20 AM #2

Oh you're a doll <3 thank you.

5/28/2018 2:30:31 AM #3

That’s a cool Brudvir WIP piece on your page.

5/28/2018 5:32:33 AM #4

Welcome to the CoE Community BadgerRhiessi <3

Awesome art! Just so you know, we do have a small CoE fanart group on Deviantart, feel free to join!

5/28/2018 7:18:35 AM #5

Posted By Alcyone at 9:30 PM - Sun May 27 2018

That’s a cool Brudvir WIP piece on your page.

Thank you. I accidently saved over it with a blank canvas and i was extremely sad. But on the bright side i can really nail the facial structure on the next one.

6/12/2018 6:32:48 PM #6

Can't wait to see the updated version, your art is so intriguing! Anticipating more.

The Akashic Records