COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Live Twitch Q&A - June 20th, 2018

Happy June!

We will be hosting another live Q&A next week, come join us on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, June 20th at 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 8pm UTC/GMT for another discussion with the Soulbound team!

In case you can't make the live event, it will still be viewable on Twitch.tv for a limited time. Within 24 hours, we will post the replay on our YouTube channel forever.

If you aren't able to attend the live session, your question here may still be answered.

This topic of this Q&A is the Personal Destiny System, which means your question must be related to this subject or it may not be included.

DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTION TO THIS THREAD - READ ON TO LEARN WHERE SO YOUR QUESTION ISN'T MISSED!!

Please follow these rules when posting questions for the Q&A.

RULES

• Please limit questions to 1 question per post, so each can be easily up-voted or down-voted
  • Please limit yourself to 3 total questions/posts for a maximum of three questions per community member
  • Try and keep your question brief. It makes it easier to read, and quicker to answer
  • Make sure to upvote the posts of others you're most interested in hearing the answers to
  • It is not necessary to downvote the questions you aren't interested in

Please read:

Post your questions to this Q&A thread Only!

If you have a question about these Q&A sessions, not that you want answered during the session, reply to this thread.

If you have other common questions about CoE unrelated to this Q&A, they can often be answered by reading over our Game Guides. If you're new to this community and game, there is a lot of information available there.

See you on Wednesday, June 20th at 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 8pm UTC/GMT

This Livestream has concluded. To watch the replay, see below:

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

6/13/2018 10:03:29 PM #1

Nice!

Alt text - can be left blank

6/13/2018 10:04:48 PM #2

Personal Destiny System, quite cool to be seeing more on that.

6/13/2018 10:08:15 PM #3

With such a great topic I'm looking forward to learning some info.

KelvinRiley a.k.a. Xander Renécius

Citizen of Firaminé, Para Bellum, Ksana, and Riftwood.

6/13/2018 10:19:10 PM #4

hummmm

Friend Code: 433A03

6/13/2018 10:35:59 PM #5

SO excited! :D

6/13/2018 11:00:20 PM #6

Part of the destiny system encourages players to pursue paths and potentially awards them for doing so I assume.

However, I was wondering if there negative effects for not following the destiny?

Corialli, Count of Louise

6/13/2018 11:45:52 PM #7

Posted By Corialli at 4:00 PM - Wed Jun 13 2018

Part of the destiny system encourages players to pursue paths and potentially awards them for doing so I assume.

However, I was wondering if there negative effects for not following the destiny?

Hard to say, maybe if you ask your question in the Q&A thread they will answer you :)

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

6/14/2018 2:31:14 AM #8

Posted By Serpentius at 7:45 PM - Wed Jun 13 2018

Posted By Corialli at 4:00 PM - Wed Jun 13 2018

Hard to say, maybe if you ask your question in the Q&A thread they will answer you :)

Yeah, I got so used to answering in the thread that the info was posted on that I just skipped straight to the post, haha.

Corialli, Count of Louise

6/14/2018 3:01:47 AM #9

snipehunter talked about the destiny system a good bit in his recent appearance on theoryforge chronicles. some of you might enjoy watching that before the q&a.

the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS5sy4zGbeU

i'm excited about this game mechanic, so i'm glad to see it as the topic.

archer, tamer, survivalist, monster hunter, protector of the weak || duchy of aravier, kingdom of alésia, « næ

6/14/2018 9:35:38 AM #10

Hype over 1mil!

6/15/2018 3:57:40 PM #11

Excited for this QnA.

Especially since this feature is one of the primary reasons I am here.

6/21/2018 3:11:04 AM #12

I enjoyed this format. I think this and possibly a text A to the Q's might be more beneficial and timewise. Most questions people have are answered from a further in-depth explanation of the systems.

The Akashic Records

6/21/2018 5:32:27 PM #13

I really liked this format. I think its good to mix it up with q&a.

6/24/2018 12:57:20 AM #14

Missed it, thanks for making it easy to watch

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

6/24/2018 11:30:55 AM #15

I wonder how many separate storyarcs my character will experience in a life-time.

Suppose he has a desitiny related to natural catastrophies. How many separate catastrophies will he get to see?