COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E][Bordweall] The Town of Varros.

~~# Varros

Allegiances

Kingdom: Bordweall

Duchy: Drayrien

County: Altraxia

Introduction

I am Mayor Matthias Navarro, and long ago my ancestors founded a small settlement here in Bordweall. It has since grown from a small hamlet to a bustling town full of activity, and has found itself conveniently located along several important trade routes, making it a vital trading hub.

Goals

My goal is to establish Varros as a nexus of trade and business. Where all are welcome, as long as they can pay.

Varros will be a town where people can come from far and wide to acquire a vast variety and quantity of goods and services. A place for craftsmen to come and find employment. Where a farmer comes to sell his livestock. Varros will be a veritable utopia of commerce.

Join us in Varros!

It will take all kinds! So join us in the Town of Varros if you want to be a part of this economic revolution! Currently Recruiting: Elyrians to come be citizens of this great city. Other Mayors/Barons/Dukes/Counts who may wish to be trading partners or establish supply lines between our settlements. Organizations and Guilds that wish to open offices in our lovely town.

((Hi guys, It's Belpha, I hope you enjoyed my post and I hope it's at least peaked your interest, if so I've got a dedicated Discord server for the town, just click on the image below. Feel free to PM me here, Pop in the Discord and say hello or post on this thread if you have any questions or want more information about anything and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Hope to see you all in Elyria someday soon!

As a disclaimer, do note the current Early Alpha development stage of the game, so i'm aware that not all of my aims are going to be possible, depending on geography and map selection especially, but please be flexible with us and know i'm gonna do my utmost to deliver on my vision.))

~~

((This is now obsolete, as Varros has been upgraded to a County, Please visit https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/31026/NAEBordweall-The-County-of-Varros))

10/23/2018 7:09:47 PM #1

((As Map voting has started, things are going to be ramping up, so I'd like to once again extend an invitation to any interested parties))

4/17/2019 12:09:48 AM #2

I'm starting in Vornair (haven't decided on a dutchy yet) but I fully plan on travelling the continent Selling, trading, adventuring, exploring ect at the beginning and would love a chance to visit your town ^_^