COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone (K.N.I.F.E)

Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone (K.N.I.F.E)

“Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible.”

What is the K.N.I.F.E

The Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone formed as a joint effort within The Anemoi of multiple regions, The Stormforge, a county where mining, smelting, and blacksmithing are its core focus and identity, and Zephyros, a county devoted to raising the best animals and their products. You can read more about The Stormforge, Zephyros and the duchy they reside in, The Anemoi, which resides in the Kingdom of Vornair.

History of the K.N.I.F.E

As The Anemoi was improving its techniques to farm, cook and host, there became a growing need for consolidation of the many groups’ knowledge and skills in order to continue to improve the quality of their products. The farming head of The Stormforge along with the Duke of The Anemoi decided to form the association, T.A.V.E.R.N, where the best farmers and cooks share their knowledge and skills with each other to improve the overall quality of goods produced by any member within The Agricultural, Vintner, Epicurean, & Restaurant Network. K.N.I.F.E formed as the main school of T.A.V.E.R.N. K.N.I.F.E helps to supply skilled cooks, brewers, farmers and hosts to the various guilds within T.A.V.E.R.N helping to place them at a location they are needed, or helping them to establish a new guild branch/outpost in their local area.

What the School Offers

Though K.N.I.F.E originally formed within The Stormforge, they strove to expand their influence beyond the knowledge and skills sourced from within their own county, instead reaching out to those with similar ideals in neighboring lands. Representatives were sent out to find skilled hosts, cooks, farmers, & brewers with similar goals in mind, asking that they share their expertise to help improve the quality of goods for all involved.

The Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone takes this knowledge they gain and uses it to develop the skills of its students and to push the research of both techniques and tools for their trades.

School Structure

The Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone resides in Count Fenris’s county capital of The Stormforge. It will consolidate the knowledge learned from F.A.R.M & C.H.E.F.S Guilds to train new members for both guilds as well as push research forward. The institute will be responsible for spreading new knowledge out to T.A.V.E.R.N’s guild branches as needed as well as seek new information from all guild branches.

Leadership Structure

Count Fenris will be the headmaster of K.N.I.F.E. He will consult with a council of representatives from T.A.V.E.R.N, F.A.R.M, & C.H.E.F.S. These meetings will generally occur at the same time as an official T.A.V.E.R.N meeting as all members on K.N.I.F.E’s council will already be present.

T.A.V.E.R.N(The Agricultural, Vintner, Epicurean, & Restaurant Network)

The Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone is the core hosting, cooking, farming, & brewing school for T.A.V.E.R.N(The Agricultural, Vintner, Epicurean, & Restaurant Network), they work with the other guilds within T.A.V.E.R.N to grow their knowledge, their skills, and to advance research. K.N.I.F.E contributes much of what it learns through research back out to the guilds under T.A.V.E.R.N.

Recruitment

The Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone is currently open to recruiting:

Any members that wish to join The Kitchen Needs Institute For Everyone, we are accepting members looking to start off in the game and train up to become part of the hosting, cooking, farming, or brewing profession. There will be plenty of spots in the school at expo and launch for players to start their training early.

Any other guilds/schools/associations that wish to develop trade relations for researched products or knowledge. Please reach out with any questions. Thanks for considering!

Discords:

"Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power"