COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E][County]The Stormforge

The Stormforge

"Let the Blacksmith wear the chains he has himself made." - Decimus Magnus Ausonius

What is the Stormforge?

Stormforge is a grand county within the duchy of The Anemoi and is the home to those with a passion for mining and smithing. The lands of Stormforge vary between the lush and dense forests of The Anemoi, to the mountains from which its miners and smiths ply their trade. It began as a single, small, humble village of blacksmiths selling their crafted blades to travelling merchants and wandering mercenary bands, but with the rise of the Zeyphr line and their need for tools and weapons for reining in their herds of animals and protecting The Stone, so too did the trade to the small town leading to the rise of the De Lupin line and the forming of the county that would become the Stormforge.

About Count de Lupin

Lord Fenris de Lupin is a man from a long line of blacksmiths. His great, great grandfather was the founder of Stormforge and he intends to live up to his family's legacy by leading his County to greatness.

The man behind the computer screen is a 28-year-old young man that started gaming at the age of 8. He began his gaming career with games like Age of Kings and Age of Empires. He expanded to games like the Settler series, Populace, and many other strategy games growing up. More recently, he has been playing games such as Dishonored, EVE, Skyrim, Divinity, and Fallout.

Chronicles of Elyria drew him in through it's survival, open-world interaction, and community elements. He and the friends who will be joining him in playing the game recognized a number of the Dev's names, and it drew them in to give the game a chance.

Who Are We Searching For?

As a county within The Anemoi, the Stormforge is a place perfect for those who want to strive for greatness and don't mind a little friendly competition along the way. It is an environment that fosters the desire for self-improvement, as well as the desire for community improvement. If you are looking to improve your craft, be you a blacksmith, miner, or soldier, or any other profession with the same mindset, you will be most welcome within the walls of the Stormforge.

But above all, it is most important that you be friendly, ambitious, sociable, and a willing collaborator with the community.

Why Make the Stormforge Home?

The Stormforge aims to provide those with a passion for mining and smithing a home to call their own whether they be within "The Forgebound" or outlying guilds and shops, this is not to distract from those with other trades and crafts as they are more than welcome to make their home in the Stormforge.

Much like The Anemoi themselves, Stormforge seeks to stand under the principle that the improvement of the individual is the improvement of the community. One way in which Stormforge intends to make this possible is in supporting all crafters, miners, soldiers, and civilians that call the Stormforge home.

Willing citizens should be encouraged to step outside their comfort zones and be fully capable of supporting themselves through their own economic means. Invaders will find well armed soldiers with blades forged by the skilled craftsman they protect.

With this we hope to make Stormforge the prime metal crafting trade hub within The Anemoi.

Duchy We Call Home

The Stormforge currantly calls The Anemoi home due to its close ties with its duke.
The Anemoi

Join Us on Discord

Joining us on Discord is a relatively easy thing to do. Simply click the Discord banner below for access to The Anemoi Discord and look for Count Fenris de Lupin. I will take any questions or concerns, and dispel them as best as I possibly can.

Thank you and I look forward to watching your progress in the County of Stormforge!

Click Here For County discord

Click Here For Duchy discord

1/7/2017 6:32:51 AM #1

Organizations & Associations

The associations of "The Forgebound Association", "S.T.O.R.E", and “T.A.V.E.R.N” call the Stormforge home. "The Forgebound Association", "S.T.O.R.E", and “T.A.V.E.R.N” have greatly helped in the development of the county bringing trade and resources to both it and the duchy the county calls home.

Houses the Headquarters of:

The Forgebound Association

The Forge Bound

Mineral Institute of Technology

F.A.R.M (Farming & Agricultural Resource Management)

C.H.E.F.S (Cooks, Hosts, Epicureans, & Fermentors Services)

As well as branches of:

S.T.O.R.E

K.N.I.F.E

T.A.V.E.R.N

Breed N Bleed

Bestial Breeding

Hide N Stitch

Servants of The Stone

1/7/2017 6:32:57 AM #2

County Map and Stats

1/7/2017 7:58:01 PM #3

Glad to hear that the Stormlands will be able to rely on your forges to push forward my dream of Stormlander steels renown.

1/7/2017 7:58:59 PM #4

Excited to see the county getting established looking forward to seeing Vornair, the Stormlands and Stormforge grow and develop as we get closer and closer to launch. Cant wait to set up my stronghold within Stormforge!

"Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power"

1/7/2017 9:16:10 PM #5

I kind of wonder if the smiths of Stoneforge will have to craft their impressive iron wall themselves or if the Devs will assist them with that, since it's the County's history.

1/8/2017 3:11:17 AM #6

I'll be needing lots of arrowheads from their forges.

1/8/2017 8:43:41 AM #7

Posted By MaverickMissy at 1:16 PM - Sat Jan 07 2017

I kind of wonder if the smiths of Stoneforge will have to craft their impressive iron wall themselves or if the Devs will assist them with that, since it's the County's history.

Yea that would be cool maybe through efforts on mud/koe, but shrug

1/13/2017 7:59:02 AM #8

I will be curious to see how construction during expo goes, and how mining will work along with tunneling...

1/16/2017 1:02:47 AM #9

The mile stones we cross moving forward, building and running the county and cities, will be an awesome history to create.

2/23/2017 12:58:11 AM #10

Stormforged steel, the best in the Duchy!

3/2/2017 6:48:43 PM #11

Stormforged steel, Love it! We have a wide array of professions that our various barons/mayors are planning to focus on, but the mines and metals of Stormforge will be the focus of the county with all other professions welcomed as well ;)

3/10/2017 7:35:15 PM #12

woo go Stormforge and Stormlands :P

3/11/2017 11:24:34 PM #13

Pax is looking super fun hope it brings in some more people 😝

5/14/2017 7:33:27 PM #14

Glad to be Joining The Stormforge and working to help with the mining ;)!

8/25/2017 5:44:30 PM #15

The Forge Bound Association is excited to have its headquarters in the Stormforge where they will push to make the best goods out of Stormforged steel as possible!