COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Expanded Colors

Color options are very important to players, yet they are sold out? Can you please bring back expanded colors, I never heard about this or was notified about it’s existence, I was just browsing and see all the things I never knew existed already being sold out, I understand some categories being sold out but can you bring back the expanded colors in the store? It’ll raise more money for the game. Thanks

• Razimus Dragon
8/6/2018 7:44:18 AM #1

Are you sure it isn't already in your inventory? Seeing how you are rank 6, I am guessing you already have the Expanded Colors. You can only have 1.

Brash

8/6/2018 9:17:44 AM #2

Posted By Razimus at

Color options are very important to players, yet they are sold out? Can you please bring back expanded colors, I never heard about this or was notified about it’s existence, I was just browsing and see all the things I never knew existed already being sold out, I understand some categories being sold out but can you bring back the expanded colors in the store? It’ll raise more money for the game. Thanks

If they aren't offering something anymore they tend to pull it from the shop completely. If it says "Sold Out" then you already have it, like Terrantal said.

8/7/2018 8:34:30 AM #3

Okay thanks I didn't know, lol yep it is in my inventory, I haven't surfed this site too much, thanks

• Razimus Dragon