COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Selene (EU) Server Radio

I'm attempting to start an internet radio station for the Selene (EU) server in Chronicles of Elyria. As part of that, I'd like to invite all the Kingdoms on Selene to take part.

Regarding content I'd like to see each Kingdom make their programmes about themselves, I'd also like to see interviews take place between members of the community about things that are of interest to members of the Selene server plus also general news on Chronicles of Elyria itself.

It might also be fun to have some off-topic stuff where we discuss random things between ourselves.

If you are interested in this project then either reply to this thread or send me a private message on these forums and we can try and get something organised.

I hope that this radio station will end up being an excellent source of news for members of the Selene server and that it will enable people to get to know each other better.

Edit: Discord server invite link:

https://discord.gg/ycmZngt

8/27/2018 1:50:51 PM #1

sounds like an awesome initiative!

wishing you brilliant success in it becoming a go-to place for folks to learn about current affairs and communities on Selene!

8/27/2018 6:40:29 PM #2

Radios are outdated and the opposite of "convenient"

8/28/2018 8:01:36 AM #3

Good idea!
I'm glad you're doing this for us, lazy EU people :)

8/28/2018 3:47:02 PM #4

I cannot speak for Arkadia but my Duchy is not interested . We have seen this idea in other game and did not work well. Radio will break the in-game atmosphere and after all everyone like to listen his own music.

8/30/2018 12:44:05 AM #5

Good idea my friend.

Gaivs, there's more than music about the radio, we are talking about interviews, news from the differents community, event recruitments etc.

There's nothing bad in that.

8/30/2018 1:00:56 AM #6

I have some ideas for this ...

8/31/2018 11:36:24 AM #7

Added a link to the Discord server in the first post. You can also find the link here:

https://discord.gg/ycmZngt