COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Hellloooo!

Hey all, I'm Jaxx and I'm new here. Will be checking out all the stufz I can. No pledge yet but I'm interested in finding out more about the game and it's people so please be gentle lol

9/28/2018 1:56:53 PM #1

Hello, I'm Nyx. I backed the game in 2016 but haven't been around much. I'm trying to catch up with what's been written about the game and I want to put feelers out here on the Selene forum.

I think there's an introduction thread in one of the main forums. People might prefer if these kinds of posts went there. Maybe it would be handy to have an intro thread here in Selene too, though.

Anyway, just letting you know, not snapping at you or anything. :)

Pacyen is a Virtue.

Friend Code: 4ACB46

Lady Iola Berankin, Countess of Roeking

[EU - Demalion Empire / Duchy of Anor / Roeking County]

~Anorian Maiden~

9/28/2018 2:11:24 PM #2

Welcome you two ;)

9/28/2018 3:10:51 PM #3

Oops, thanks Nxycid. I will mosey on over to that thread....clearly there is a lot of reading to catch up on!

9/28/2018 3:30:08 PM #4

No problem. I've double-checked and the Introductions thread is in The Tavern if you haven't found it yet.

As for reading, there is an official CoE youtube channel and a few good fan-run ones if you prefer taking in info that way. I actually keep meaning to watch some videos.

DM21 Gaming is a channel I remember from back in 2016. Here's a link to a video: https://youtu.be/nE7GWluRcUY and if you check the channel's playlists you'll find others.

Hello, Abbajan. :)

Pacyen is a Virtue.

Friend Code: 4ACB46

Lady Iola Berankin, Countess of Roeking

[EU - Demalion Empire / Duchy of Anor / Roeking County]

~Anorian Maiden~