COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Remaining Reserve Slots for Counties

The Anemoi

Howdy I'm Nimb Zephyr. I am a single duchy Duke with one remaining reserve slot for counties. I'm looking for interested people to join us. Very big opportunities for leadership options.

We will be focused on forests, mountains, lakes, and rivers. Brudvir and Hrothi.

I am very big on live and let live. Basic rules for the duchy such as don't crap in other duchy members cereal unless they have it coming.

Join us on discord

Simply Click to Join Discord. A member of leadership will greet you and do their best to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

10/4/2018 5:51:53 PM #1

We will be focused on forests, mountains, lakes, and rivers. Brudvir and Hrothi.

you must be from the future, seeing as you already know the outcome of domain and settlement selection.

To be fair, judging by your rank it's likely you'll be able to pick the duchy you want, but it's still far from guaranteed.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

10/4/2018 9:26:24 PM #2

[

10/6/2018 5:58:29 AM #3

Well as he is in Vornair and we know Adam is picking the Brudvir/Hrothi he chances are very good of getting the land tribe he wants. The land features, like lakes and rivers are what he is used too and he has decided to refrain from pursuing unfamiliar waterfalls :P

I think water features are going to be the most prized and your chance of getting them is slimmer because of this.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

10/6/2018 5:37:04 PM #4

Lodrig I think I like you.