COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Which kingdoms are which?

Hello guys.

I was absent for a few months and so I'm not really up to date on the latest developments. I've returned now because I've received a mail informing me of the map voting. So now I'm trying to decide which one would be better. I've been reading a lot but one thing got me curious, seeing people from Arkadia saying their kingdom is the sixth kingdom.

This is really important information for me because I've always wanted to play a To'resk and I've been postponing choosing a community until I could be sure the kingdom I chose would have the tribe I wanted.

So now looking at the maps I have one question, which kingdoms are kingdom 4 and 5, since those two also have To'resk tribes?

I'm sorry if this information is readily available somewhere, but I wasn't able to find it.

Make decisions based on what you want, not what you want to avoid.

10/31/2018 10:21:41 PM #1

So far Al-Khezam has been aiming for the kingdom 5 and either Tryggr or Nirath are considering taking kingdom 4. A lot of things can change during the domain selection if the first pickers change their plans but these are the likely picks for now.

10/31/2018 10:25:56 PM #2

Thanks so much for the quick reply :) It helps to have at least an idea.

10/31/2018 10:35:00 PM #3

K6 is Arkadia, no doubt about that. Janoa and To'resk.

10/31/2018 10:52:54 PM #4

Posted By Rofus at 10:21 PM - Wed Oct 31 2018

So far Al-Khezam has been aiming for the kingdom 5 and either Tryggr or Nirath are considering taking kingdom 4. A lot of things can change during the domain selection if the first pickers change their plans but these are the likely picks for now.

Lol.... Arkadia got a server on his own? Arkadia is on Selene server and we are the biggest community. We like kingdom 6 but is not set on stone.

10/31/2018 11:04:04 PM #5

Posted By Augustus_Aquila at 12:52 AM - Thu Nov 01 2018

Posted By Rofus at 10:21 PM - Wed Oct 31 2018

Lol.... Arkadia got a server on his own? Arkadia is on Selene server and we are the biggest community. We like kingdom 6 but is not set on stone.

Did you even read HeadsUpHigh's question? He was asking which kingdoms are aiming for kingdoms 4 and 5 to which I answered. I had no need to include you in the answer since you have been aiming for kingdom 6 and HeadUpHigh was already aware of that.

10/31/2018 11:17:38 PM #6

When you give information give them properly.... Looks much better you Know.?

10/31/2018 11:19:07 PM #7

Posted By Augustus_Aquila at 12:17 AM - Thu Nov 01 2018

When you give information give them properly.... Looks much better you Know.?

Take it easy big boy. You get your chance soon enough :)

11/1/2018 9:36:42 AM #8

Information was given properly.

HeadUpHigh asked who was likely to be in Kingdom 4 and Kingdom 5. In this case it is likely that AL-Khezam, Nirath, or Tryggr are going to be in Kingdom 4 or Kingdom 5. Until Domain Selection we're unsure as to who will be where, or potentially end of Round 2 if agreements are made and kept come Domain Selection.

Arkadia (Kingdom 6) do offer To'resk also, but judging from what you've said you're looking at To'resk alternatives beyond Kingdom 6?

"But the Duchess had no common sense, probably because it was, well, too common." - Terry Pratchett
Selene Server Contact for The Older Gamers (TOG) | Friend Code: DE07B6

11/1/2018 12:07:57 PM #9

Posted By MalevolentFiend at 09:36 AM - Thu Nov 01 2018

Arkadia (Kingdom 6) do offer To'resk also, but judging from what you've said you're looking at To'resk alternatives beyond Kingdom 6?

Yes, I wanted to know what my options were when it came to To'resk so I could start to stalk....errr...I mean scout the communities available and choose one.

I believe choosing a kingdom as soon as possible would be the best and will give me the best chance to find a great community and a great family before people settle. On the other hand I don't want to commit to a kingdom only to leave because they don't have my tribe. So the shortlist provided will help me for sure.

Oh, and by the way, your avatar makes me smile :D

11/1/2018 1:02:18 PM #10

Posted By MalevolentFiend at 09:36 AM - Thu Nov 01 2018

Information was given properly.

HeadUpHigh asked who was likely to be in Kingdom 4 and Kingdom 5. In this case it is likely that AL-Khezam, Nirath, or Tryggr are going to be in Kingdom 4 or Kingdom 5. Until Domain Selection we're unsure as to who will be where, or potentially end of Round 2 if agreements are made and kept come Domain Selection.

Well matey if we got map J or L Arkadia mite be Kingdom 4 or 5 . So the information given was incomplete.

11/1/2018 1:17:28 PM #11

@HeadUpHigh "Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I'm on a horse." Love Old Spice adverts!

@Augustus New information is always handy, but the information that was provided was the current state of the situation to public knowledge. How am I to know that Arkadia are now looking at Kingdom 4, Kingdom 5, and Kingdom 6? This is great information to have seeing as Arkadia seem to have opted out of Round 2 Discussions.

"But the Duchess had no common sense, probably because it was, well, too common." - Terry Pratchett
Selene Server Contact for The Older Gamers (TOG) | Friend Code: DE07B6

11/1/2018 1:29:00 PM #12

Well this hole Vote B premis was done on the assumption that Arkadia will take K6 no matter what.

But honestly why should they take an kingdom in a highly unfavorable position?

11/1/2018 2:36:00 PM #13

Posted By Gechan at 2:29 PM - Thu Nov 01 2018

Well this hole Vote B premis was done on the assumption that Arkadia will take K6 no matter what.

They will not. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. Maybe we change our minds in round 2. Flexibility is an Essential Principle of Warfare.

11/1/2018 4:17:46 PM #14

Posted By Gechan at 2:29 PM - Thu Nov 01 2018

Why is k6 in a highly unfavorable position?

36DB04 :)

11/1/2018 4:51:39 PM #15

It's mainly that the tribes in K6 are highly favourable to the Arkadian community as their leadership has been promising one of the tribes that can only be found in K6.

It becomes unfavourable for Arkadia once the size of K6 is very small in comparison to other kingdoms, because size is al that matters right ;) So they'll pick K4 or K5 if K6 is very small on the map thats voted in on round 2. Personally though, if i was in charge of a kingdom and promissed all my members the tribes of K6, i'd be picking K6