COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
NA-W Information Network Closure

To all forum based members of the NA-W Information Network, we will be shutting the network discord server down tomorrow night.

Council Authorization: CC79# dated 11-14-2018 @ 5:30 CST.

Please refer to Section 5:1 for exit protocol with your group leads.

This is to give you time to retain any contacts you have made or just to say good-bye. As requested, I will be administrating the closure as a former member and neutral party. (Section 4.6: Dissolution or Expansion of any cell, group or the network as a whole must be administered by one representative assigned by the council.

Check with your group leads for details or contact me directly on Discord (ArchieTech#1495). I have been given the current key codes for each cell and will provide a final information request when given the correct code for your cell.

Please see the current vote disposition below and direct any questions to me. You are free to maintain your networks as needed but those voting for dissolution will not provide any support in the furtherance of information gathering. I rely on your honor to keep to Section 5:1 concerning unauthorized personnel petitions. The layout of the chart is:

Kingdom- Cell Letter:Vote Cast

While you are under no obligation to keep the information private, please remember that we had members of every rank and some of us were privy to secure information. (Section 3:2 - Any member, former or current, may request information up to the capabilties of the network archive.)

NOTE: As of 7:30p CST Cell C in Aranor has not checked in and was not present for the vote. Get your group lead to send me your codes and I will grant access as needed. If your team lead has not checked in my 8a CST 11-15-18, I will use the last codes I have on record from 7-9-18.

Aranor-
A Remain B Dissolve C Default Abstain

Ashland-
A Dissolve B Dissolve C Remain D Dissolve

Blackheart-
A Dissolve B Dissovle C Dissolve D Dissolve E Dissolve

Riftwood-
A Remain B Dissolve C Dissolve D Remain

Tyria-
A Remain B Dissovle C Dissovle D Dissolve

Valyria-
A Abstain B Abstain C Abstain D Remain

Council- 4 Dissolve 2 Remain

Totals- Dissolve 18

Remain- 7

Abstain- 4 One Default

Team Lead Authorization: ZD1420A-3

11/15/2018 2:57:16 AM #1

Update:

Cell C team lead has checked in. Additional information below:

All codes for Aranor Cell C have been provided and await authorization.

Aranor Cell C votes to Dissolve.

Council Statement: Authorization to make public: CC80# dated 11-14-2018 @ 8:47p

"It is the view of this council that the accumulation of information under the purview of this organization has fallen short both in retention and the original task assigned to all members to maintain the integrity of each kingdom. As a result, this council passes a unanimous motion to call for the invocation of Section 5:1a- Dissolution of the NA-W Information Network must be voted upon by all chosen representatives. Quorum must be reached to effect a vote with a maximum absence count of 3 allowable for a vote to be valid. Resolution passes upon a majority vote. In the event of a tie vote, the council assigned representative for the proceedings must cast the deciding vote (Reference Section 5:3 for qualifications of valid council representative).

All current members are ordered to cease their information gathering on behalf of this organization and will be disavowed and reported to their governing monarch if found to be in violation of this order until the dissolution of NA-W Information Network has finalized.

-End Statement-

Representative Authorization: ZD1420A-3

11/16/2018 12:13:31 AM #2

Update:

Discord Server was closed pre-emptively due to several unauthorized person of rank 3 and higher joining. Temporary server is being setup and all active cells still waiting for information request deliveries will be invited. Please be patient. Invites are going out as fast as I can authorize them.

11/16/2018 1:28:55 AM #3

Final update:

Interim discord server is up, please use your network emails and petition me directly for access. All kingdoms have signaled they are clear and file deletion is 80% complete. We are holding for any Valyria requests and request deadline has been extended to 10p CST.

ZD1420A-3

11/16/2018 7:29:27 AM #4

NOT THE NA-W INFORMATION NETWORK! NOOoooOOOooOOo!!!!

11/16/2018 7:36:24 AM #5

Its not usual for me to feel sad and want to laugh at the same time.

Kudos

11/16/2018 9:04:21 PM #6

I feel like I'm in an ARG.