COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Oriental/asian inspired kingdoms? EU-Selene

Are there any Oriental/Asian inspired groups/guilds/kingdoms/families on the EU-Selene Server that i can join up with? I really want to find some people that i can hook up with. I've been searching far and wide on these forums but i didn't find anyone so my final option is posting a tread hoping someone will bite the bait. =)

11/23/2018 1:48:45 AM #1

Posted By Suntzul at

Are there any Oriental/Asian inspired groups/guilds/kingdoms/families on the EU-Selene Server that i can join up with? I really want to find some people that i can hook up with. I've been searching far and wide on these forums but i didn't find anyone so my final option is posting a tread hoping someone will bite the bait. =)

Your final final option is to start one yourself!

I know HajimeSaito is going oriental, but unfortunately he is OCE last I checked.

11/23/2018 2:12:20 AM #2

Like Labbe said, the only person I know who is interested in that is HajimeSaito.

I am as well but with no tribes or anyone NA-W showing any interest, it'll remain a guilty pleasure of mine.

Secretly hoping the To'resk are inspired by the East though.

11/23/2018 2:20:32 AM #3

Thank you guys for the reply =) Yes same here, I've already taken a notice on HajimeSaito but he was on the OCE-Server and I guess it's too late to switch servers as well?

11/23/2018 2:24:38 AM #4

well as it was said, you can start it yourself. I would say you might want to start up a school for acchitecture so that you can start the research into those traditional ideas real. Much should be able to be done right away such as making a zen garden(hope that's correct and right lol)

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

11/23/2018 5:08:37 AM #5

If you want to live in an oriental area, Tropical biome will be one, and precisely Janoan and To'resk tribes in Kingdom 6 will be Asian inspired. Thailand, Ancient Siam, Korean and Japanese culture building and way to dress as well will be inspired by oriental styles.

11/23/2018 12:07:45 PM #6

Posted By Suntzul at

Are there any Oriental/Asian inspired groups/guilds/kingdoms/families on the EU-Selene Server that i can join up with?

Yes, there are. Afaik the Kingdom of Tryggr (Tryggr's Discord), although being generally viking-themed has several people going for an oriental and asian-inspired theme instead.

The Kingdom of Al-Khezam (Al-Khezam's Discord) was created with oriental / arabic influences in mind.

Further, as Augustus said, you might want to factor the biome you want into the decision.

As you are probably aware, Selene ended up with map B (click to enlarge): Map B

Expected biomes per kingdom (subject to change):

Demalion Empire (K1 & K2):

Nirath (K3):

Tryggr (K4):

Al-Khezam (K5):

• Grasslands
  • Woodland Savanna
  • Swamp

Arkadia (K6):

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

11/23/2018 12:48:29 PM #7

@_AC you switched the biomes for K4 and K5.

The truth is born in argument

11/23/2018 1:04:53 PM #8

Pity I am on the OCE server, would love to build a kingdom wide asian theme. Well, not that I am a monarch, sadly just a Duke with insame amounts of EP :P

But if I could be a Monarch I would.

11/23/2018 1:24:33 PM #9

Posted By Luminios at 1:48 PM - Fri Nov 23 2018

@_AC you switched the biomes for K4 and K5.

Whoops. Fixed it. Thank your for letting me know.

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

11/24/2018 1:36:36 AM #10

Thank you guys for the replies. It seems i got a lot more replies than i thought i would. And a lot of useful information as well.

_AC super nice of you to show me the map with the kingdoms. It's nice to see where the kingdoms are divided at on the map.

I have a lot to think about!!! You guys are the best and this is a great community!

11/24/2018 1:39:13 AM #11

Posted By HajimeSaito at 2:04 PM - Fri Nov 23 2018

Pity I am on the OCE server, would love to build a kingdom wide asian theme. Well, not that I am a monarch, sadly just a Duke with insame amounts of EP :P

But if I could be a Monarch I would.

If i had joined the OCE server i would have joined you immediately!! =D Helping you taker the throne hehehe =D

11/24/2018 2:50:07 AM #12

Do not despair, Suntzul, we have everything in the EU(but archipelagos).

I recalled these organisations, you may want to see if they're still active:

Hei Fei Cui - The Black Jade Society

Trizikha Vajra Sect

Sir Ersmont, of the fallen House Lagarde. Cartographer and explorer extraordinaire. Join him in his ignoble quest to sire heirs in the twelve tribes.