COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
Arenas of Elyria [EU]

Arenas of Elyria's primary focus is to establish a network of Arena's within Chronicles of Elyria, helping to promote PvP for players who want to jump into game and fight other players, without having to either search out the latest war, or resort to illegal activities within a friendly settlement.

The secondary goal would be to gather people who support the primary function of the group. This would by no means be any less important than the main goal of the group because it would involve having Crafters and Traders setting up around known Arenas, supplying either the fighters, or the people who come to watch them.

These goal will only be achieved with the support of other members of the CoE community, and if you'd like to get involved, please either join our Discord Server

Who should you join?

The types of people who should seriously consider joining this group is anyone who is planning to have an Arena in their settlement and wants to push it to the stage where people come from miles around to visit your settlement for the activities that happen in the Arena, be it just normal PvP Combat, Combat Training, or plain old fashioned one sided punishment for the criminals that deserve to pay for their crimes.

By joining the group and you'll be adding to the network, and in the future when the game is active, players will be able to see what types of Arenas are out there, and where they should be heading for a good fight, or perhaps they are trying to find where they can learn new combat styles, this group will make this easier for all concerned.

Our website is currently under construction and additional features to support Arenas will be added soon, but in the meantime the website can be found at

www.ArenasofElyria.com

Where ingame is the group based?

The beauty of this group is that all members can be based anywhere they want. This group is specific for EU but we plan on expanding to all servers, right now though EU is the focus.

Other than that though, I would like all kingdoms to be represented. However as my personal Kingdom is Nirath, my settlement (Ashington County) will act as the host for the HQ ingame.

However, regardless of where the HQ is located, all Arenas will be independent of themselves and everyone will have a say in matters of relevance and importance.

Why is a HQ needed ingame?

You may ask why a HQ is needed ingame if all Arenas are independent of each other, well this is simple really, and thats because the ultimate goal for having a HQ ingame would be so that Arena vs. Arena Tournaments can happen.

While some fighters might travel Elyria looking for a new challenge, other fighters will no doubt have a home base so they can be that challenge. Every good Arena will have at least one Champion, and every great Arena will want to prove that their Arena is the best; Arena vs. Arena Tournaments will be that step further to give your combatants a new challenge... and should that prove successful, Kingdom vs. Kingdom is a possibility. The best of the best out to prove their skills, and all without having to go to War.

What else?

Arena combat doesn't just start and end with PvP. Crafters, Traders, and many more professions will be attracted to Arenas, as constant repair to armour and weapons will be needed. Then there's always food and beverages that need to be sold to spectators, and Music is needed for entertainment between bouts.

So if you want to support us in other ways, head over to our Discord and get involved.

12/6/2018 8:52:07 PM #1

-reserved-

12/8/2018 1:29:57 AM #2

Very good idea, but difficult to achieve

12/8/2018 3:28:03 PM #3

indeed, it will be very difficult to achieve, but a having a few like minded players will defo help push this idea in the right direction.

Even if the ultimate goals aren't achieved though, at a minimum I would be able to organize Arena vs Arena combat, as I have done similar before in other games, just a different type of setup :D

12/21/2018 1:59:44 PM #4

I hope this will happen. I really like the idea of every city having an arena with a local champion.