COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Coins for Potatoes

potato-raiders-banner.png

As a potato enthusiast, I cannot forbear to study these curious, luminous tubers. Therefore I am seeking as many as can get my grubby hands on - so I have a simple proposition for you.

taters.png

If you encounter any Glowing Potatoes during your dungeon delving, I'd like to take them off your hands. In exchange, I'll send you (or any person you designate) an Ancient Coin.

While shiny, these coins aren't nearly as tasty as potatoes, so I'm willing to part with them. Contact me (privately if you care about such things) and we'll arrange an exchange.

So what do you say? Will you help me empty my coin pouch?

coin-purse2.png

Iosef-potato-enthusiast.png

Healdwald

12/21/2018 12:19:33 AM #1

Darn you beat me to it! It is great to see that there are other people of such great taste.

12/21/2018 9:14:16 PM #2

My coin-pouch is empty, and my larder is stocked with dubious tubers. Thanks to everyone for their interests!

In the unlikely event that I come into the possession of more coins, I'll let you all know!

-Count Iosef the Spudmeister

Healdwald

12/22/2018 6:14:48 AM #3

As a fellow potato enthusiast I applaud this post. Keep up the good work and may your potato stash grow evermore.

12/22/2018 6:20:34 AM #4

Well I have etxra coins. Got something worth while for me for these coins ? (56 coins)

12/22/2018 6:26:28 AM #5

Posted By Aneira at 10:20 PM - Fri Dec 21 2018

Well I have etxra coins. Got something worth while for me for these coins ? (56 coins)

Sent a PM