COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Event - Community for Coins

Real Community for Coins!

I have been building communities in CoE OCE since 2016. I have built up a community of solid members, most of which have expressed a desire to follow me over to Caprakan if it becomes a reality.

How have I done this?

By talking to people, playing games with people and understanding what type of CoE experience they want. I have taken the time to understand each individuals needs and help them shape their vision into a functional plan to get there.

For me this is just part of the game and being a leader. I help people where I can and in doing so bring a community together. I’ve been doing it, with proven results, for 2 years. At no stage have I ever needed to request things preemptively from people be that EP, coins, trinkets or the latest McGuffins for building my community. With that in mind, here is The King of the South’s ‘Coins for Community’ menu:

• Equipment: Do you need a helping hand? Do you need some starting equipment? I have the means and can make it happen. Coin cost: Free!

• Land: Do you need land? Do you need a block to set up your business or house? I have land to give. Coin cost: Free!

• Tax: Are you having a hard time meeting your obligations? Do you need a little extra time or a free pass? Come talk with me, I have you covered. Coin cost: Free!

• Business Opportunities: Do you have a great idea and need a patron? Do you need an initial kickstart? Let’s chat, I can support you. Coin cost: Free!

• Introductions: Do you need to know who to talk to for your ideas? What if they are in another kingdom? Doesn’t matter, I can put in a good word for you and send you on your way. Coin cost: Free!

• Titles: Are you working towards securing a title from an NPC? Do you want that gameplay experience? I’m interested to hear your ideas and work with you to make it happen. Coin cost: Free!

• Projects: Have a random project and need some support to make it happen? Don’t have enough EP for that little extra thing you needed? I have you, let’s chat. Coin cost: Free!

Didn’t send me any coins or support me during the campaign? Doesn’t matter. This applies to you as well.

Why?

Because this is what it means to build a community – working together to achieve our outcomes as a team. I have been working with people to do just this since joining CoE OCE and I will continue to operate like this regardless of the outcome of the race. It’s who I am. I’m interested in building a community, not a customer base.

I encourage you to jump into my DISCORD if you want to chat about any of the above, likewise my PLATFORM articulates my vision for Caprakan and K4. I would love for you to be a part of it!

12/25/2018 12:49:03 PM #1

Love this post man, Keep up the good work!

#KINGOFTHESOUTH

12/25/2018 1:00:29 PM #2

Free? Why would you build your own kingdom up for free?

thinks about it

Oh, right...

#KingOfTheSouth

12/25/2018 11:23:06 PM #3

That's my King.

KingOfTheSouth

12/31/2018 3:49:00 AM #4

Happy to report that a few have already taken me up on these offers.

Free community building for K4!

12/31/2018 4:04:36 AM #5

Love the idea! To bad I'm already committed! Good luck!

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper