COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
❊ HEAVEN SONG: Luna's Guild of Performing Arts

Heaven Song:

A group of eclectic performers, that is both a performance troupe and guild that provides a high caliber of organized performance to the Luna Server.

Values:

Amusement, Pleasure, Creativity, and Artistic Excellence

Details:

Skills we focus on: Performance & Musical Arts for entertainment, some (game mechanics if they become available), and role-playing ventures.

Where we fit in Elyria: The Heaven's Song hopes to provide color to the Chronicles of Elyria world. With much emphasis on politics, survival, and war; there needs to be entertainment. This particular troupe will make the world more enjoyable, real, and engaging to the users.

The Heaven Song performance troupe is one of the most nomadic guilds in Luna. Although they have a home base that helps fund and supports them, they are not tied down to one location. They are constantly on tours, sharing their heavenly talents. They tend to be more open-minded and accepting groups due to their worldliness and favor their reputation as a troupe rather than their own tribal culture (depending on game mechanics of course). The Heaven's Song troupe can usually be spotted with a caravan and riding majestic Thearyn horses.

Homebase: The Guild will be spread out across Luna, but the guild leader will be based in: Hulsteria County < Thearyn Duchy < Alesia Kingdom

Membership:

We accept any player interested in performance or musical arts within the Luna Server. We can eventually have different branches scattered across the world! The first members of the guild will act as the founders and the first members of Heaven's Song, and the gatekeepers of membership. The guild is comprised of two tiers, the members and apprentices. Members are the main performers that wish to seek notoriety through performance, akin to celebrities. Apprentices (We will accept after game launch), are mentored by the Heaven's Song Members. The Apprentices must assist the traveling guilds’ needs while getting an opportunity to join in the future. The Guild Assistant acts as the Lead Performers’ Assistant and the Troupe’s Manager. Some tasks include: helping book shows, costume, finances etc.

*Lead Performer & Guild Leader: Automatically ( Avto Matik )

We Currently Need Members: Dancers, Musicians, Vocalists, and Guild Assistants

Tours & Shows

The guild will be booked to do a performance in any event in the Luna Server. Some events will be planned and carried out by the guild itself. The guild will go on a tour across the lands in hopes of growing their reputation. Shows will often consist of different works that are choreographed, composed and created by the members. Shows could also possibly include comedy and kingdom gossip.

Please note: The Guild will have off time, and you can devote time and energy to other things as well!

Other Information

In-Depth Lore: Will be created by the founders~!

School Graduates: Graduates of esteemed bardic schools (with a musical and performance art focus), automatically receive an invitation to audition into the guild upon graduation.

We Currently Need Potential Venues

Let us know that you are interested in hosting our guild for a tour at your duchy, county or kingdom. Simply join us in the discord, or send me a PM to share your interest. When the game is released, we will create a tour calendar and coordinate when we will be in a county near you!

I hope to see you in Elyria!

Auto

12/31/2018 11:07:49 AM #1

These guys are awesome

12/31/2018 1:39:40 PM #2

Posted By Maulvorn at 06:07 AM - Mon Dec 31 2018

These guys are awesome

Thank you Maul ~! You're an awesome duchy!

12/31/2018 4:15:54 PM #3

Welcome to the world of Elyrian Organizations. I hope this guild takes flight and inspires the people of Luna.

12/31/2018 10:19:39 PM #4

Posted By Stelaphina at 11:15 AM - Mon Dec 31 2018

Welcome to the world of Elyrian Organizations. I hope this guild takes flight and inspires the people of Luna.

Thank you Countess~! <3

1/1/2019 1:27:48 PM #5

:)

1/1/2019 10:28:39 PM #6

When the time comes for your guild to grow and expand beyond your kingdoms borders, I hope you will look towards Siren's Shore, your neighbor to the north. My personal settlement has ties in Lore and History, which is like a close cousin to the performing arts! I wish much success for your group!

1/2/2019 8:24:47 PM #7

Posted By Daemon_Redwyne at 5:28 PM - Tue Jan 01 2019

When the time comes for your guild to grow and expand beyond your kingdoms borders, I hope you will look towards Siren's Shore, your neighbor to the north. My personal settlement has ties in Lore and History, which is like a close cousin to the performing arts! I wish much success for your group!

Thank you so much! I will add you to the list!