COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
Latium Janoan Navy

THE EMERALD FLEET

PROTECTING OUR ECONOMY

To Serve and Protect . Maritime trade is the lifeblood of the Duchy of Emerald Bay economy and industry . A big percentage of our economic activity depends on the oceans , every year we will export and import goods everywhere the south of the main continent.

The Emerald Janoan Navy is so dependent on the seas for its prosperity, that without it acting as a deterrent the effect on the economy would be overwhelming.

STRATEGIC POSITIONING

The majority of maritime trade passes through a handful of chokepoints. We will strategically position our strength to send a potent message. What’s more, we’re on hand to halt situations from developing any further.

Patrolling our waters and all the south of the map will give us the upper hands if any situation mite arise . Tensions threatening Emerald Bay's interests can arise anywhere. Which is why the Emerald Bay Janoan Navy makes the most of our freedom to deploy globally. This allows us to curb destabilising behaviour and keep a watchful eye on areas key to the Arkadian economy.

STABILISING HOTSPOT

Aggressive posturing or loss of stability can have a knock-on effect on the availability and cost of resources. To prevent this from happening, the Emerald Bay Janoan Navy will claim regions along the southern part of the map that are essential to the flow of goods and supplies. All naval activities around our territory for many leagues and much more will be under Arkadian Latium direct control.

PURPOSES

The strategic offensive role of a navy is projection of force into areas beyond the Duchy's shores (for example, to protect sea-lanes, ferry troops, or attack other navies, ports, or shore installations). The Duchy of Emerald Bay strategic defensive purpose is to frustrate seaborne projection-of-force by enemies.

KEY ACTIVITY

Expand our influence by annexin new lands, Combating piracy, terrorism, trafficking & illicit trade, Providing latest methods and technologies needed to keep us effective, Fishery protection Squadron against Piracy to Safeguard the Duchy's fishing stocks , Environmental protection lookout. An Army expert in Amphibious warfare tactics.

PER MARE , PER TERRAM

Duchy of Emerald Bay

1/7/2019 2:54:16 PM #1

Nice write up Gaius 👍

Any surplus crop or livestock produce my county supplies to the capital Duchy will come your way for export trade.

Man Hands Make Light Work.

1/7/2019 4:55:04 PM #2

Great one mate, can't wait to trade with you in game.

1/7/2019 10:43:57 PM #3

Love it Papa G <3

I dare to remain.

1/8/2019 6:45:14 PM #4

Great post Gaius, sounds like an amazing idea.

1/8/2019 6:46:52 PM #5

Love the post Gaius. Look forward to seeing it in game. Keep it up :)

Alt text - can be left blank

1/8/2019 6:49:06 PM #6

This post. This is what pure perfection is. This isnt just a normal county advertisement, this is a Gaius Augustus masterpiece!

Good post! This sounds so consumptuous and extravagant! Also that artwork is gorgeous.

Alt text - can be left blank

1/8/2019 7:44:55 PM #7

Maritime police meets logistics force meets Columbus with a hint of Greenpeace. I like it.

Good luck!

Happiness is reality minus expectation

1/8/2019 9:26:33 PM #8

Inspirational and aspirational! Kudos to you, sir!

1/8/2019 10:36:27 PM #9

Thank you all friends for your kind reply. I tried to write in a good English what is in my hyped mind. I literally cannot wait to have this game out.

1/9/2019 5:43:39 AM #10

I would expect nothing less from Gaius!

1/9/2019 7:14:40 AM #11

Just wanted to pop by and give you my best wishes. Can't wait to trade with you in game neighbour.

1/9/2019 8:36:34 AM #12

I looking forward to see Latium port in its flourish level, having connected trade routes to it’s neighbors will help us all to pass the next coming days of Elyria.

1/9/2019 12:33:52 PM #13

Very nice post, direct and to the point. Really great stuff man.

1/18/2019 12:13:34 AM #14

We got already a very good stock of ships from previous events ready to be used from day 1. More ships will come until lunch date.

2/12/2019 12:07:04 PM #15

Good post man, looking forward seeing you in game.