COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
West coast players

I am up in WA, just looking for a group in the same time zone.

Thanks

3/4/2019 5:03:54 AM #1

I recommend checking the various Angelica kingdom Discord channels, to see which major groups seem to suit you best. There are also duchy, county, and special interest channels, some of which have a lot of activity and some of which very little. The busiest channels have orders of more activity than this forum, but this forum and the other Angelica forums are good places to find links to them.

3/4/2019 5:05:29 AM #2

K, will do, I have a baron package so dunno who I can hook up with.

3/4/2019 5:55:43 AM #3

Take your time. There will be plenty of slots for mayors and barons. You want to find people who you can get along with, and most of the nobility are looking for vassals with the same motivation.

3/5/2019 4:43:22 AM #4

Posted By GBeltrami at

I am up in WA, just looking for a group in the same time zone.

Thanks

yo yo yo wassup. I'm part of a NA-W community from West Coast called Riftwood. Check em out, their pretty cool!

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

3/5/2019 1:04:39 PM #5

Hey GBeltrami,

I suggest join the discords of the various kingdoms and their subsequent duchies and counties. Understand that you are not actually a baron without a contract with a duke, regardless of the name of the package.

The list of kingdom information is set as a sticky on Angelica Domains:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Angelica-Domains

I really suggest you install and get familiar with Discord as it has become the central application for organizing and interacting with the larger community.

If you have any questions, send me a DM.

3/10/2019 1:28:47 AM #6

I'm in CA.

I'm a Count who's way behind on finding a home for this game.

Count of Sigil's Light, oathed to Duke Damius Kymerion and the Duchy of Thorne

3/10/2019 6:28:35 AM #7

So-Cal, but on a strange schedule. Extreme night-owl

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

3/10/2019 4:08:22 PM #8

NW-OR Coast and TBH I have not been delving into these forums as much as I was originally intended, so, subsequently LOST. When I purchased the package I had a lot more time to place into this amazing world. Time has gone on an Ive lost any and almost all time to commit to much more than a game of solitaire. Reading through the forums today and Dev Notes, looks like this world is "labor" intensive, and deep (awesome!) but I'm afraid I might have bit off more than I can currently chew.

Nocte-Lembus Vita

Nocte-Lembus Vita

3/11/2019 12:20:39 AM #9

Posted By Lanyard at 12:08 PM - Sun Mar 10 2019

NW-OR Coast and TBH I have not been delving into these forums as much as I was originally intended, so, subsequently LOST. When I purchased the package I had a lot more time to place into this amazing world. Time has gone on an Ive lost any and almost all time to commit to much more than a game of solitaire. Reading through the forums today and Dev Notes, looks like this world is "labor" intensive, and deep (awesome!) but I'm afraid I might have bit off more than I can currently chew.

Nocte-Lembus Vita

A little off-topic, but the good news for anyone who has a package they don't think they'll have time for (especially in regards to land management) can turn in their title for EP and a lower title, or just straight EP. So you may end up someone without a title or holdings, but still be able to do the things you want to do. Just start making up your mind now because domain selection starts sometime in April!