COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
March 2019 Twitch livestream Q&A!

Greetings Elyrians!

As promised, we'll be hosting a live Q&A next week!

Come join Soulbound developers on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, March 27th at 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm UTC/GMT.

To make it even easier for you to track this special event, here's a handy countdown timer that will work for all time zones!

In case you can't make the live event, it will still be viewable on Twitch.tv for a limited time. Within 24 hours after the event ends, we will post the replay on our YouTube channel forever.

If you aren't able to attend the live session, your question may still be answered.

This topic of this Q&A is OPEN TOPIC, which means your question can be related to anything having to do with Chronicles of Elyria.

DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTION TO THIS THREAD - READ ON TO LEARN WHERE SO YOUR QUESTION ISN'T MISSED!!

Please follow these rules when posting questions for the Q&A.

RULES

• Please limit questions to 1 question per post, so each can be easily up-voted or down-voted
  • Please limit yourself to 3 total questions/posts for a maximum of three questions per community member
  • Try and keep your question brief. It makes it easier to read, and quicker to answer
  • Make sure to upvote the posts of others you're most interested in hearing the answers to
  • It is not necessary to downvote the questions you aren't interested in

Please read:

Post your questions to this Q&A thread Only!

If you have a question about these Q&A sessions, not that you want answered during the session, reply to this thread.

If you have other common questions about CoE unrelated to this Q&A, they can often be answered by reading over our Game Guides. If you're new to this community and game, there is a lot of information available there.

See you on Wednesday, March 27th at 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT / 8pm UTC/GMT

Shared in the video: Cartography Concept: Visual Style & Details (Continent, Kingdom, Duchy, County) (Work-In-Progress)

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/20/2019 11:18:51 PM #1

Why was this not delayed until after the announcement/details for DSS were made available, so people could ask informed questions about the event?

Edit:

If a separate QA is being planed for that, then I withdraw my question.

Imgur

3/20/2019 11:45:06 PM #2

Just as a reminder, please post your questions for the open Q&A here, if you post them within this thread, they will not be potentially answered.

3/20/2019 11:46:28 PM #3

Ah, right. My bad. Thanks Xeyska

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him.

3/20/2019 11:58:09 PM #4

This is not a question, I just came to DANCE!

Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'

The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.'

3/21/2019 5:43:04 PM #5

Posted By Marovec at 6:18 PM - Wed Mar 20 2019

Why was this not delayed until after the announcement/details for DSS were made available, so people could ask informed questions about the event?

Edit:

If a separate QA is being planed for that, then I withdraw my question.

Once the rules of the event are announced, adjustments will probably only be made as deemed necessary. We may bring concerns and inquiries to the Q&A (possibly before everything is finalized so any adjustments may be made prior to the announcement). Final decisions are in the devs hands. Have a little faith in your fellow human beings. Chin up, look forward beyond fear!

Also for whom it may concern, CDT is 3 pm. ;)

Map H --because one word "Nessie." Do you want an inland sea? Well, do ya?

3/25/2019 1:43:15 AM #6

:D

Just another day in the maze of a myth.

3/25/2019 3:04:37 AM #7

Awesome!

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss

Friend Code: F577DB