COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Expo and Map

You can buy land. Only at given places? Or can you buy land wherever you want?

I answered my question in the affirmative. Now my question: Will you see on the map if the area is dangerous (PvE)?

By Google Translate

4/15/2019 8:46:00 AM #1

Do you mean buying land during exposition or later in game?

I believe the plan is to not give all the information so it stays surprising. There might be some information but you can just research by yourself before you buy land somewhere... Go to the parcels, check them out, ask nearby NPCs/Players....

Kernothia

4/15/2019 9:03:58 AM #2

Yes, exposition.

4/15/2019 9:12:38 AM #3

Well, you don't have to use the land management table during exposition if you use EP to buy the land. But I don't think that we have the information how much or what information we can see. For example land is divided into different stages of quality. The higher the quality the higher the price for the parcel. High quality defines through unusual/rare ressources, good connection to rivers/streets/....

Kernothia

4/15/2019 9:19:18 AM #4

Posted By EmmaGoldenfeld at 02:12 AM - Mon Apr 15 2019

Well, you don't have to use the land management table during exposition if you use EP to buy the land. ...

I'm not so sure about this. How else would someone buy land?

4/15/2019 9:22:23 AM #5

That was from the wiki...

Exposition Points Land will be available for purchase with Exposition Points (EP) during Exposition. Land purchased with exposition points does not require you do visit the Land Management Table. You simply pick an unowned piece of land and buy it directly with EP.

https://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Land_Management

Kernothia

4/15/2019 10:12:56 AM #6

I have to wait for the card. I hope, can see that without bloodline. Theoretically, the wildlife in Jaona is a resource ...

Thank you for the answers!

4/15/2019 10:20:27 AM #7

your welcome... :-)

do you plan to settle in the jungle then?

and I suppose you are right...

Kernothia

4/15/2019 12:19:35 PM #8

Thx :-)

Yes, I would like to do that. Where it is very dangerous to allow a small settlement. A simple military village. So that I can negotiate with the Klaves... That is, unregistered settlement, even if it should become a castle. Serial killers and thieves who act without sense and reason are not welcome. That's a promise, promise!

4/15/2019 4:20:49 PM #9

Posted By *TCorsair * at

You can buy land. Only at given places? Or can you buy land wherever you want?

I answered my question in the affirmative. Now my question: Will you see on the map if the area is dangerous (PvE)?

By Google Translate

Every area is potentially dangerous, although some areas are dangerous for different reasons, some have dangerous animals, others have a harsh climate, others have both, and yet others have a high rate of criminality.

You can buy land everywhere as long as the count in charge of the land is selling it (or whoever owns it).

During exposition you can buy any available land, even if no one sells it.

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

4/15/2019 9:13:54 PM #10

I plan on buying a good amount of land around my settlement, to try to get it to a healthy size.

Probably using EP, but maybe via in game currency during expo.

4/16/2019 11:23:15 AM #11

@ZIMMAH

Thank you for the detailed information! :)