COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
NA-W (Angelica) Mayor looking for community

I don't currently belong to any dutchy or kingdom or whatever. I am looking to start in (and do D&SS in) Valyria (kingdom 3). I will probably play as Neran tribe. I have over 10k IP and over 5k EP

EDIT

Thank you all for your help and input and offers

I have found a home now and am happy with it :)

I wish the rest of you the best of luck in all your future endeavors and I'll see you in Elyria!

Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toil of war have I fought and strove and perished countless times before So as through a glass, darkly, the age old strife I see - for I've fought in many guises, many names, but always me.

6/20/2019 12:29:07 PM #1

It might be helpful for you to share what kind of direction or vision you have for the town your going to be mayor of.

6/20/2019 5:44:32 PM #2

Personally, with where we are (with dss hopefully picking up again soon) I would suggest waiting until the dukes, or maybe even the counts pick and then reaching out to groups to talk to. Valyria is very "members only" with their discord server, so it may be difficult to get into the kingdom discord, and anything below that all they can promise at this point is placement intentions.

NA-W is very much anyone's game imho :P

Other than that, you could always try scouring the NA-W domains page to see if anyone already committed to Valyria has expressed intent to place in a k3 Neran biome. Best of luck!

6/20/2019 6:29:01 PM #3

The lack of discord is deliberate on their part. I think they primarily recruit from outside these forums, but that won't prevent you from placing in K3 if that's where you really want to be.

6/20/2019 11:58:03 PM #4

Posted By Kambien at 06:29 AM - Thu Jun 20 2019

It might be helpful for you to share what kind of direction or vision you have for the town your going to be mayor of.

I just want to create a place that a lot of players will eventually know and visit frequently. To do that, I'll try to find a very good location and place my settlement strategically to maximize practical benefit to players and preferably in a spot that sees a lot of foot traffic by way of necessity - due to topography, resources or hunting grounds - etc.

Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toil of war have I fought and strove and perished countless times before So as through a glass, darkly, the age old strife I see - for I've fought in many guises, many names, but always me.

9/5/2019 11:57:22 PM #5

Hey, Lindinheim has still room for mayors. We are located in the Shrub-Steppe. Great Place for Hunting and Production.

We are part of the Kingdom of Black Heart and the Duchy of Baxteria.

Come take a look at Lindinheim

9/6/2019 11:50:12 PM #6

Join us if you want to be tiger stripy and bity in a jungle.

we will bite those blackheart people, too.

there is recruitment here. We are not fighting amongst ourselves. happy in our swamp.

we were talking about how to cook everything we kill, like the big stuff. What do you do with that much meat in a swamp once you have killed a full grown otterbear?

6D242B

9/7/2019 12:33:21 AM #7

Nan dear, I think you're confused again. We live in the jungle and the wetlands, not the swamp. The swamp is with Blackheart and they are mostly good people, so no biting please, though a lil bit of nibbling might be fine in the form of trade through our finest meowchants. *nods nods*

9/9/2019 2:17:41 AM #8

I might be confused about the level of detail in the biome.

6D242B

9/9/2019 2:19:40 AM #9

The jungle and the wetlands as I studied it is the Amazon and the Mississippi prior to contact. If that is the simulation, that is not technically a swamp, but it is full of bugs, and so on.

Florida, nobody lived there. just passed thru.

6D242B

9/9/2019 3:29:18 AM #10

Awesome that you found a home.. Hope you have a great time with the game.

9/9/2019 4:31:00 AM #11

I have no idea how far down the list I am so to me it seems foolish to pick a location ahead of time and have the drama we are seeing at the higher levels. I have about 10 spots i'm eyeing and I see no reason to expect to get any of them until its my time.

9/11/2019 5:50:31 AM #12

I honestly hope you found a great home, friend. and if it's with the Kingdom of Valyria, then I can't wait to fight alongside you in the future to protect the realm.

"The Fire that keeps Balance at bay"