COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Semi-Arid Desert (The Waerd)

Hey there,

I just wanted to ask if there is still someone left who actually wants to settle in Kingdom 4 (Nirath) and the Semi-Arid Dessert.

After Dragor burned his title, it felt like everyone was moving to the nearby Kingdoms and Nirath is kinda empty now....

So if there are still people who wanna settle there, it would be nice to join you or build up a small Community.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

7/8/2019 2:24:34 PM #1

I wouldn't worry about people not settling there. Just because Dragor burned his title doesn't mean the area is not going to be fun to play in. People will play in the zone where the land itself is to their liking. Not the rulers. Sure those in charge will make a difference, but it will not stop a player from starting in a Dessert environment.

I have a Rocket Launcher. Your Argument is Invalid.

7/8/2019 8:06:32 PM #2

On the other hand it also might be interesting to see a bigger conflict about the most western semi-arid Desert Duchy between Tryggr and Demalion.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

7/9/2019 1:47:02 PM #3

Without a strong King the bordering Kingdoms might try to slowly absorb Semi-Arid Dessert into their own.

I have a Rocket Launcher. Your Argument is Invalid.

7/9/2019 2:05:57 PM #4

Once we learn more about the game more people may be open to the desert. If you draw from current survival-ish game. The desert is just a place with limit resources and where you have to drink every 2 mins.

8/3/2019 5:48:48 PM #5

There is going to be an auction, by the time the auction is finished I'm confident every Duchy and every County will be player controlled.

8/4/2019 12:47:03 AM #6

It's a shame if The semi-arid Waerd are overlooked. They are commonly undervalued as a 'communist' group when they simply have a communal living style, something completely different haha... Good luck!

8/25/2019 8:33:07 PM #7

I'll deff go for Waerd. When its concerns about our territory, well Waerds will chose the silent assassin way. I love the idea that settlements can share ressources, can share knowledge, and think as a hive. One bee is not deadly, 1000 of them yes.

8/25/2019 10:50:13 PM #8

At this time it seems likely the zabi demesene will be settling in Nirath in the Neran zones. You’ll have neighbors at least

Coming Soon(tm)

8/30/2019 1:48:16 PM #9

i ve decided to settle in Duchy of Warhorn,county of whitefall terrace..let us see each other once game released

We are the scions of the Knowledge

8/31/2019 12:22:30 PM #10

I'll be joining Chipla and Hari in one of their duchies!

Sakaccino, you're welcome to join us.

Carantenum is looking for more citizens. Click on the signature for more information!

9/6/2019 4:47:30 PM #11

I am in too! Somewhere...somehow...