COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU-FR-Arkadia] City of Mistbrook
English Version - Consultez la version Française

The County of Murmerive

The county aims to focus on Trade, Medicine (Mann & Animal), Horticulture and Beekeeping. It is a territory respectful of nature where fauna and flora are put forward. It is open on the coast with a port activity.

Looking for Mayors, Organizations and Inhabitants wishing to develop related and complementary activities. 8 Cities / Villages / Hamlets available!

Mistbrook was a temporary name pending domain selection

• Server : EU Selene
  • Location : Keridwen - Affiliate to Kingdom of Arkadia - Duchy of Adelia (Seastone)
  • Capital : The Seaside City of Embruns
  • Major Tribe / Biome : To’Resk / Tidal Marsh
  • My Pledge : Magistrate (Count Upgrade)
  • Leader : Count Ewan of Mal’Dokan House
  • Language : French & English
  • Duchy Discord : https://discord.gg/z2HFCpz
  • Recruitment status : OPEN

About the settlement

The County of Murmerive is centrally located in the southern Duchy of Adelia ; A hub that has capitalized on the incredible wealth of its territory. He is particularly distinguished by his deep respect for nature.

A preserved ecosystem where fauna and flora develop and live in harmony while ensuring viable economic activity. Its opening on the coast and the advent of a port activity, have allowed it to strengthen its commercial presence on the territory.

But it is to the growth of horticulture and the establishment of the first apiaries at Embruns that we owe its fame in medicine. The virtues of its plants and its geographical location have charmed doctors and apothecaries.

The city of Embruns is also known for its medicinal garden, its spice counter and to host the headquarters of the guild Ruchedor which aims to establish a major center of education, production and distribution of products of the hive under all its aspects.

Population

The county is mainly composed of To'resk, who have in their history, welcomed foreigners rejected by other village.

Project

One of my goals is to make this county a major center in the field of medicine and related crafts; including teaching, production and distribution of hive trades that are naturally in symbiosis with horticulture.

What i have to offer ?

It's a real calm and safe refuge where you can develop your character and his story as freely as you want.

The fulfillment of each citizen benefits the enrichment of the settlement, that's why in my quality of Count, I will do my best to carry my citizens in their projects.

List of settlements

• Our cities : (1)
    • The Seaside City of Murmerive @Maldokan#6503
  • Our towns : (4)
    • The Seaside Town of Telaria @Mecanie#8038
    • The Town of Whiteash (Wetland Farming, Average) | Available
    • The Town of Whiteland (Fishing, Rich) | Available
    • The Town of Oceoaislough (Fishing, Average) | Available
  • Our villages : (3)
    • The Village of Gartivory (Hunting, Rich) | Available
    • The Village of Backbear Rest (Fishing, Very Rich) | Available
    • The Village of Greenslough (Wetland Farming, Rich) | Available
  • Our hamlets : (2)
    • The Hamlet of Darkhome (Wetland Farming, Rich) | Available
    • The Seaside Hamlet of Cape Mire (Fishing, Rich) | Available

If you are interested in one of these sites and invest yourself as Mayor, do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your project in more detail.

What i’m looking for ?

My desire is to bring together francophone players. The goal is above all to have fun and prosper together in the same language.

I am ready to welcome any person with peaceful intentions who wishes to invest himself fully in the development of this community and by extension, to pledge allegiance to the kingdom of Arkadia.

Since all occupations will be necessary for the prosperity and growth of the county and ours settlements, you will most likely find your place there.

Whatever your ambitions or projects, I would be happy to answer your questions and maybe you will begin your adventure as a citizen of Murmerive.

Discord

8/9/2019 1:45:30 PM #1

Soon

8/9/2019 1:45:39 PM #2
Version Française

Comté de Murmerive

Le comté vise à s’orienter sur le Commerce, la Médecine (Mann & Animal), l’Horticulture et l’Apiculture. C'est un territoire respectueux de la nature où la faune et la flore sont mis en avant. Il est ouvert sur le littoral avec une activité portuaire.

En recherche de Maires, Organisations et Habitants souhaitant développer des activités connexes et complémentaires. 8 Villes / Villages / Hameaux disponibles !

Mistbrook était un nom temporaire en attendant la sélection de domaine

• Serveur : EU Selene
  • Localisation : Keridwen- Affilié au Royaume d'Arkadia - Duché d'Adelia (Seastone)
  • Capitale : La ville portuaire d'Embruns
  • _ Tribu principale / Biome_ : To’Resk / Marais
  • My Pledge : Magistrate (Count Upgrade)
  • Responsable : Comte Ewan de la maison Mal’Dokan
  • Langue principale : Français
  • __Discord du Duché : https://discord.gg/z2HFCpz
  • Etat du recrutement : OUVERT

A propos de la ville

Le comté de Murmerive occupe une position centrale dans le sud du Duché d'Adelia ; Une plaque tournante qui a su capitaliser sur l'incroyable richesse de son territoire. Il se distingue particulièrement par son profond respect de la nature.

Un écosystème préservé où la faune et la flore se développent et vivent en harmonie tout en garantissant une activité économique viable. Son ouverture sur le littoral et l'avènement d’une activité portuaire, lui ont permis de renforcer sa présence commerciale sur le territoire.

Mais c’est à l’essor de l’horticulture et à l’implantation des premiers ruchers à Embruns que l’on doit sa renommée dans la médecine. Les vertus de ses plantes et sa situation géographique ont su charmer médecins et apothicaires.

La cité d'Embruns est également connue pour son jardin médicinal, son comptoir aux épices et pour héberger le siège de la guilde Ruchedor qui a pour ambition d’établir un centre majeur d’enseignement, de la production et de la distribution des produits de la ruche sous tous ses aspects.

Population

La population de Mistbrook est majoritairement composé de To’resk, qui ont dans leur histoire, accueillis des étrangers rejetés par d’autre village.

Projet

L’un de mes objectifs est de faire de ce comté, un centre majeur dans le domaine de la médecine et des artisanats liés ; dont l'enseignement, la production et la distribution des métiers de la ruche qui sont naturellement en symbiose avec l’horticulture.

Ce que j'ai à offrir ?

C’est un véritable refuge calme et sûr où vous pourrez développer votre personnage et son histoire aussi librement que vous le souhaiterez.

L’épanouissement de chaque citoyen profite à l’enrichissement du comté et de ses villes, c’est pourquoi dans ma qualité de Comte, je ferai mon possible pour accompagner mes citoyens dans leur projets.

List of settlements

• Nos cités : (1)
    • La ville portuaire d'Embruns @Maldokan#6503
  • Nos villes : (4)
    • La Ville en bord de mer de Telaria @Mecanie#8038
    • La Ville de Whiteash (Agriculture, Normal) | Disponible
    • La Ville de Whiteland (Pêche, Riche) | Disponible
    • La Ville de Oceoaislough (Pêche, Normal) | Disponible
  • Nos villages : (3)
    • Le Village de Gartivory (Chasse, Riche) | Disponible
    • Le Village de Backbear Rest (Pêche, Très Riche) | Disponible
    • Le Village de Greenslough (Agriculture, Riche) | Disponible
  • Nos hameaux : (2)
    • Le Hameau de Darkhome (Agriculture, Riche) | Disponible
    • Le Hameau en bord de mer de Cape Mire (Pêche, Riche) | Disponible

Si vous êtes intéressé par l'un de ces emplacements et vous investir en tant que Maire, n'hésitez pas à me contacter afin de parler plus en détail de votre projet.

Ce que je recherche ?

Ma volonté est de rassembler des joueurs francophones. L’objectif étant avant tout de s’amuser et de prospérer ensemble dans le même langage.

Je suis disposé à accueillir toute personne ayant des intentions pacifiques et désirant s’investir pleinement dans le développement de cette communauté et par extension porter allégeance au royaume d’Arkadia.

Etant donné que toutes les professions seront nécessaires à la prospérité et la croissance du comté et de ses villes, vous y trouverez très probablement votre place.

Quelles que soient vos ambitions ou vos projets, je me ferais un plaisir de répondre à vos questions et peut être que vous commencerez votre aventure comme citoyen de Murmerive.

Contactez-moi sur discord [Maldokan#6503] ou via le Discord du Duché.Discord

8/9/2019 2:05:26 PM #3

Prochainement

8/9/2019 9:16:14 PM #4

Nice project. I wish you to realise your dream city.

8/10/2019 6:42:59 AM #5

Posted By Augustus_Aquila at 11:16 PM - Fri Aug 09 2019

Nice project. I wish you to realise your dream city.

thank you Duke Gaius! I will keep you a little of our first harvest of honey :)

11/14/2019 5:34:02 PM #6

UPDATE

EN : Things have evolved. I became Count and I took possession of a double county in the Duchy of Adelia in Keridwen (ex Nirath).

FR : Les choses ont évolués. Je suis devenu Comte et j'ai pris possession d'un double Comté dans le duché d'Adelia en Keridwen (ex Nirath).

12/27/2019 4:21:42 PM #7

EN : Murmerive County still has 8 settlements available. They consist of 3 cities, 3 villages and 2 hamlets.

You will find 3 cities, 3 villages and 2 hamlets just waiting for you to lead it. Consult the map; We are located in the Duchy of Adelia, on the South Coast in Keridwen (ex Nirath).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to go to the Duchy discord.

FR : Le Comté de Murmerive dispose toujours de 8 colonies disponibles.

Vous y trouverez 3 villes, 3 villages et 2 hameaux qui n'attendent que vous pour le diriger. Consultez la carte ; Nous sommes situé dans le Duché d'Adelia, sur la côte Sud en Keridwen (ex Nirath).

Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à vous rendre sur le discord du Duché.

Discord

12/29/2019 6:06:12 PM #8

Nice description...good luck! The seaside port town of Naveria is looking forward to trade with You!

Life is too short to play bad games.

1/10/2020 5:05:02 PM #9

@Costanius Thanks :) It will be a great pleasure to trade with my neighbors :)

1/26/2020 2:13:44 PM #10

very nice,

best wishes from Razwood Iuga, Salernum, Arkadia.