COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
The Captain bestows us gifts!

Good day everyone!

Today was an especially plentiful and fortuitous day for Soulbound Studios. Shipped in special for our team, the studio was treated to a catered lunch from Specialtys and there is one person in particular we wanted to thank!

This message was found on a note tucked inside a sea worn bottle and it read:

"Quintero, Headmaster of the Talqamar, a university within the Duchy of Mytharbor in Alesia which will teach and research, among other things, cartography and navigation sends this gift as a thank you for your hard work on the maps these past months...and to help give you the energy to make it through the rest of DSS!"

Now to get your mouth watering, check out these awesome sandwiches and even more amazing Cookies!!:

From the bottom of all of our hearts (and stomachs!):

THANK YOU QUINTERO!

-Soulbound Studios team

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/13/2019 7:02:45 PM #1

He didn't zoom in on the cookies, they are as big as my face!

So good, thank you so much! I have the energy I need to wrestle with Jira some more, before lunch it was starting to win...

8/13/2019 7:04:52 PM #2

IT WAS DELICIOUS! AND THE COOKIES WERE HHUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE I put two of them on my head and pretended to be Mickey Mouse.

8/13/2019 7:04:54 PM #3

Thanks for the Sammiches!

8/13/2019 7:16:20 PM #4

Thank you very much, good sir.

\[T]/

8/13/2019 7:29:30 PM #5

Damn, you weren't kidding about getting us, lunch Quintero, thanks! Definitely hit the spot! :)

• Snipehunter
8/13/2019 7:35:09 PM #6

Wanted to say thanks for the delicious lunch before I fall into a deep cookie coma. :)

8/13/2019 7:42:36 PM #7

That was delicious! Many thanks.

The voice of Orlando's FrontEnd

8/13/2019 7:45:39 PM #8

When I was stationed up there, I used to walk about an hour from where we tied up the ship to get one of those cookies.

Glad to hear they are still as good as I remember!

8/13/2019 10:37:11 PM #9

Loved the variety of the sandwiches and cookies! I already had 2 of those huge cookies, which is plenty. Well maybe plenty. Hm, I still see some cookies left... ;)

8/13/2019 10:52:03 PM #10

It's almost midnight and now I am hungry for delicious sandwiches...