• Kingdom: Vornair
  • Duchy: The Anemoi
  • Biome: Taiga

County Selection Information

• The Anemoi honors IP pick order.
  • We currently have 10 unpledged County Slots

Randoms

• We are Random friendly
  • We prefer that you make contact if at all possible prior to joining us, so that others below you in pick order can plan ahead if you are taking a spot they were looking at.
  • Any Count that places without prior communication will not be afforded a seat at the leadership table, but we will not be hostile towards you unless you give us a reason to be.

Multi Counties

• We are not currently willingly accepting additional multi counties, not because we don't want you, but because we are full up.
  • I share this, so that you can plan accordingly as there are a lot of duchies that are not full in that respect.

Warning

• If you have hostile intentions please seek elsewhere to place as we are very far from the kingdom boarder and will be lacking the traditional pvp experience.
  • What I mean by this is we are expecting any real pvp experience to be rare in comparison to other duchies and would relish the opportunity to crush those who are actively hostile from the start.

Addition Information/Lore

Join us on discord

Simply Click to Join Discord. A member of leadership will greet you and do their best to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

9/5/2019 4:29:38 AM #1

Wonderful post, well written and formated. Posts like this make me happy.

9/5/2019 4:38:04 AM #2

Well Said NIMB!!!

9/5/2019 7:09:22 AM #3

I humbly support your community's right to do as you so desire within your domain as it relates to this subject!

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

9/5/2019 4:56:37 PM #4

I fully support this viewpoint and plan to hold the same standard within my county.

"Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power"