COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Are you a mayor looking for a home?

During this time of strife and upheaval, many mayors may find themselves without a place to govern. Please consider the lovely tree infested county of Oakash. Hopefully, soon to be Lupa Realta. In the heartlands of the Coast Of Aritaur in the Kingdom of Vornair.

Here you will find more trees than you can shake a stick at. Dwarves and Brudvir living in harmony amongst the squirrels and pinecones. My Duchy is filled to near capacity with many fine and noble counts. Ready to lend a hand tilling the fields or raise our banners in defense of our Duchy. But beware, we are swift in dealing justice to any unruly vagabonds!

But best of all, I have 1 Town, 3 villages and 2 hamlets just waiting for the right person to lead their people to fame and glory. Unfortunately it will be on a first come first serve basis as I have no control over who picks what.

All I ask is that in this time of upheaval when mayors are picking and during the Dutch auction any potential leader take a gander at my lovely hidden treasure of a county and consider making it there home. All sorts of leadership roles will be available in my county as I believe two, or many heads are better than one.

To be clear, this only applies to my county. It would not be wise to pick a spot in another county before talking to the Count that owns it first as many of their settlements are spoken for. :)

Thank you for your time. Bokimbol Morningstar

9/12/2019 3:43:43 PM #1

Reposted.

9/13/2019 4:18:26 PM #2

You're not supposed to recruit in luna general, it's supposed to be done in Luna domains

9/13/2019 4:41:56 PM #3

My bad. I had no idea that even existed before you told me.

9/13/2019 5:14:49 PM #4

.Posted By RedDoggybone at 12:41 PM - Fri Sep 13 2019

My bad. I had no idea that even existed before you told me.

It's kind of a hidden in plain sight kind of thing. You'll likely get more traction in general TBH but, apparently, it's a housekeeping issue and folks like their square pegs in square holes.

The Township of Bris, County Delgora. Friend Code B2CF9C Friend Code B2CF9C

9/14/2019 12:30:20 AM #5

~Yar.. my brothers and I have been sailing for so long...

.. ah what a beautiful coastline.. AHOY! ...with many great forests and hills behind and around..

maybe we shall stop for a fortnight or longer.. explore these lands and see if it bears us any fruit..

~ Honor and Glory! ~

Baron ~ Skips McNeil ~ Jailer of the Keep ~ Elder of the Inner Jade ~ Duchy of the High Seas of Triteia ~ County of the Strix Umbra ~ Kingdom of Vornair

9/15/2019 2:48:36 PM #6

Ahoy, skip. You are welcome to peruse my county at your leisure. Stop by for an ale and if your a hunting sort, I here the Elk are in rut this season. Discord. Countess Bokimbol Morningstar#2174

9/16/2019 10:41:35 PM #7

Just a bump

9/18/2019 5:56:05 AM #8

Things that go bump in the night.

9/18/2019 11:45:54 PM #9

Hi! I am a Mayor looking for a home, is there a spot still available?

Mayor Lukas Burgschatz of Thunder Haven in the great kingdom of Vornair.

9/19/2019 3:06:12 PM #10

Yes indeed. :) Sent you a Pm.

9/20/2019 6:10:03 PM #11

Still 3 village openings available. One on a river and trade route.

9/21/2019 9:14:42 PM #12

From far and distant lands, two intrepid adventurers have come to my Oasis amongst the trees to settle and lead my people in prosperity. They have seen the potential my county has to offer and wisely decided they want to be a part of it.

But have no fear my fellow stewards of Elyria. My county is bountiful and still has room for more. Do you have what it takes to lead a village of Brudvir along a large river? Or perhaps a remote village of Hrothi in the trees at the foot of a mountain more suits your needs.

Yet still there is more! Not one but two hamlets of the mighty Hrothi go leaderless. One is sure to have hidden treasures from the earth buried beneath the hills for you to find. Why else would a miner and blacksmith reside there I ask? But beware! Delve too deeply and who knows what you may unleash.

I have a potential mayor for Brudvir village. Nothing definite but if interested at all you should let me know fairly quickly. Thank you.

P.S. It is imperative you contact me first before selecting.