COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Midomura County Selection

Hello everyone! I am trying to inquire on who the individual who placed in Tyria - Midomura - Luxgale. Also, if any more counts are planning on selecting Midomura, let me know and we can have a chat.

Duke Emetri Natori of Midomura - Kingdom of Tyria

9/12/2019 9:48:41 AM #1

yeah, I am not the person. SBS should give higher ups the option to send PMs to titles holders below you. This seems to be a massive orversight. unless they want drama without end.

9/12/2019 10:11:08 AM #2

Posted By Flemmi at 05:48 AM - Thu Sep 12 2019

yeah, I am not the person. SBS should give higher ups the option to send PMs to titles holders below you. This seems to be a massive orversight. unless they want drama without end.

Not a bad idea, but might run afoul of privacy regulations, especially in the EU.

Also there is potential for stalking and harrassment, so it definitely would have to be an opt in sort of feature.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

9/12/2019 11:49:50 AM #3

Stalking andPosted By Kyleran at 12:11 PM - Thu Sep 12 2019

Posted By Flemmi at 05:48 AM - Thu Sep 12 2019

Not a bad idea, but might run afoul of privacy regulations, especially in the EU.

Also there is potential for stalking and harrassment, so it definitely would have to be an opt in sort of feature.

Stalking and harrassment? Flemmi means a message in your COE inbox..

9/12/2019 12:02:41 PM #4

Yeah, a button to send a PM on the domain map (limited to ones subjects) would be no different from being able to send a PM to someone over the forum... There is no personal information shared or privacy breached that way.

9/12/2019 12:07:01 PM #5

plus if your sent PM never shows up in your outbox you will never know who is the person, so you can't stalk him in any way.

But yeah, good idea

9/14/2019 2:03:29 AM #6

My brother, the count in question, has already messaged you about his surprise claim lol. This is just me letting you know I too have plans to settle in your duchy :^)

9/14/2019 2:08:07 AM #7

Maybe they are waiting for persona's to implement this kind of system?

9/14/2019 2:13:27 AM #8

Since this thread is up, who should I contact about my plans to settle in auchcorner in the county of Tiuóryka? (Also in Tyria)

I just want to know if I should to pass on it or not as I don't want to cause any issues

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

9/14/2019 3:15:49 AM #9

I think it would be easiest to make contact via discord. That's where the communities have been organizing for years. Link below.

Tyria Discord