COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU][Dem] |☩|Knights Templar|☩|

[EU][Dem] |☩|Knights Templar|☩|

*Name is subject to change depending on Naming Rule

The organization Knights Templar is looking for new members to join its ranks as we embark on an adventure in the world of Chronicles of Elyria. To join us, just click the link at the end of this post, or stay a bit and read who we are, what we want to be, what we can offer, and what you should bring to the table.

Imgur

Who are Knights Templar?

Our community was founded in the game Life is Feudal MMO when three guilds merged into one. This merger was done to create something greater and to relieve the grind of every single member. In this crucible of people and ideas, the Knights Templar became a prominent guild in the game Life is Feudal; additionally, Knights Templar found success in the game Atlas.

What do we want to be?

We want to become feared by our enemies, respected by our allies, engage in meaningful coordinated PvP, and participate in fun PvE activities that benefit both the organization and the individual. We want to be an organization that cares for its members and have the members care for the organization. Integration of our new members will be a priority, and new members will be able to integrate at their own pace.

What can we offer?

At the time of writing, we own six settlements and two counties that wait for your meaningful and valued contribution. On top of this, our count and grandmaster will be leading mobile missions to bring prosperity and security to the county, the far reaches of the organization’s holdings, and elsewhere.

In the recruitment process you can choose-with the help of our recruiter-to find out what type of gameplay, location, and profession you prefer; in addition, a recruiter can inform you where your actions will be valued the most. Whatever type of gameplay you prefer you will have the support of the organization.

In our organization we value competence, activity, and group integration. Those points will see you rise through our ranks depending on the course of your own ambition. Solo players and independent groups are welcome to join the Knights Templar and/or settle in our lands.

What makes us unique?

Through the structure of our organization we have the unique position that we can provide our members with different coregroups in which they are able to experience the game to their preferences.

Grandmaster (Organization Leader):

Our organization leader-through the responsibility of making sure that the organization is healthy and prospering-will travel the organizations holdings, work with the counts and mayors of the organization, and be on the forefront of the Knights Templar`s projects around the world of Chronicles of Elyria.

This core group is especially interesting for members who like:

|☩| to travel regularly

|☩| to experience, every time they login, a new challenge that needs to be overcome through teamwork and determination

|☩| to PvE and/or PvP depending on location

|☩| to meet and interact with new personalities all around the continent and beyond

Counts:

The counts of our organization will take responsibility over a whole county that they own. They will make sure that daily tasks are completed, their county continuously develops to greater heights in every aspect, and the mayors-and their settlements-are able to provide members and settlers with a fun experience.

The style of playing in this core group is especially for members that like:

|☩| to travel inside and around a region

|☩| to shape a whole county

|☩| to be integral in making the county secure and prospering in every aspect

|☩| to PvE, RP, and sometimes PvP to their heart's content

Barons:

Our Barons will be tasked with the security of the organization's holdings, being on the front of the empire's wars, and to smite the enemies of our organization and the Empire of Demalion's enemies.

Members that are interested in the following will see themselves having a lot of fun in the baron's core group:

|☩| PvE for the purpose of PvP

|☩| Training to become an even deadlier warrior

|☩| Maximum amount of PvP

|☩| Shouting Deus Vult(!) every time the situation allows it (Hint: All the time)

|☩| Being in a military focused command structure

Mayors:

The Mayors of Knights Templar will have the honorable task of overseeing and managing the settlement that they own, so they will be a shining example of their chosen industry and purpose.

This core group's experience is for members who like to:

|☩| develop their skills and professions in a set location

|☩| interact with members and settlers that are locally known

|☩| intensely stare at strangers from their porch

|☩| see their daily tasks directly changing the settlement and its surroundings

All members are able and encouraged to switch to other core groups to experience different styles of playing COE (in a reasonable manner of course).

What should you bring to the table if you want to join Knights Templar (optional for independent Settlers)?:

|☩| 18+

|☩| Working microphone

|☩| Teamspeak

|☩| Discord

|☩| Activity

|☩| Good attitude

|☩| Loyalty

|☩| English speaker

|☩| Team oriented

|☩| Personable

How can you contact us?

The best way of contacting us is to either write the following persons over discord or to join the discord server directly:

[Templar] Zyklez#9227

[Templar] Parys#7905

Click here to join our Discord

9/21/2019 2:04:38 PM #1

Some videos of our community

Click the pictures below to watch the video on youtube:

God Wills it

9/21/2019 2:04:45 PM #2

Reserved

9/25/2019 7:24:21 PM #3

God wills it!

10/4/2019 10:20:26 AM #4

Knights Templars is a great organisation to be part of.

Members are helpful and friendly, our leaders are competent.

Join!

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA

10/7/2019 3:49:15 AM #5

I, Zyklez Vorkor, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

I wish to offer my service to the order for the following reason:

As one of the community leaders and founding members of Knights Templar i am excited to start this project with all the lovable and awesome people that are part of the organization or friends of it and i look forward to welcome all the new awesome members. For the order!

Deus Vult!

10/7/2019 9:31:26 AM #6

I, Morpheus Kabal, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

Knight's Templar possesses an efficient command structure, skilled and diplomatic members, and unwavering bravery in the most dire situations. It is my honor to fight alongside all brothers and sisters who have pledged themselves to the organization. I could not ask for better comrades in times of war and peace. For the order!

Deus Vult!

10/7/2019 11:37:13 AM #7

I, Lofi Gullarn, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

As a majority of the inhabitants of my county is gathered under the banner of Knights Templar, I proudly stand beneath it as an example to the poor, forsaken souls that have yet to see the light.

Virtutibus Vult!

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA

10/8/2019 6:56:06 PM #8

I, Parys McEron, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

Having been a member of the Knights Templar for nearly two years, I have made many friends and brothers in arms. I am looking forward to this new adventure.

Deus Vult!

Nemo me impune lacessit

10/8/2019 7:03:49 PM #9

I, Khalifah Ibn Khattab, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

Knight's Templar possesses great comradeship, funny but stil serious and brave fighters to fight next to. In the heat of war.

Friend Code A81A5F

10/10/2019 5:46:49 PM #10

I, Izumi, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

I wish to offer my service to the order for the following reason: iv played with em for 3 years now and they accept members no matter where they come from, no sexism, no racisme and no drama. A mature member base (we still tell jokes and have fun)

10/18/2019 9:12:53 PM #11

I, head of the Avaron Bloodline, Count of Drako Firgunnea and Ruler over Avaronborg, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

I wish to offer my allegiance to the order for the following reason: For better cooperation between my neighbouring Counts and to up my counties security. For a unified economic and military success and future. For the Duchies glory and the combined effort of research.

For all that and more, Deus Vult!

(EU) Demalion Empire / [Duchy] Dae Erath / [County] ᛞᚱᚨᚷᛟ ᚠᛁᚱᚷᚢᚾᚾᛖᚨ (Drako Firgunnea) /// = Brew Master = / Friendcode: FA486C / [ |☩| Templar]

11/2/2019 6:54:37 PM #12

Just FYI: Post here says 16+ / Post in discord says 18+

Imgur

11/3/2019 6:58:47 AM #13

@Sparrow Thank you! :D

11/8/2019 8:31:58 PM #14

Posted By Zyklez at 4:04 PM - Sat Sep 21 2019

God Wills it

Excellent job dude , i laught 1 hours after this ... ^^

11/14/2019 8:51:43 PM #15

I am here by posting this in a very RolePlay way because they made me do it. So I shall pledge my big sword and huge shields for the great cause! PS im the funny guy in this place